Spot something funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbesyeo

Feb 16, 2005
Singapore
www.sxc.hu
If you have today's paper (The Straits Times, Sat, 12 Nov 05), turn to the Home Section, page H5, and have a look at the picture accompanying the article, "Bold new show on S'pore's History."

Can you spot something wrong with the picture?

:bsmilie:

LOL!! I din noe they have Ice Mountain back then?

OMG, how can they make such a blooper???!!! what an embarrassment *shakes head*

anyway i hate their lousy way of packaging Singapore's history, our trading history easily traces back some 500 to 600 years back :sticktong long before Raffles colonised the island

Hobbesyeo said:
If you have today's paper (The Straits Times, Sat, 12 Nov 05), turn to the Home Section, page H5, and have a look at the picture accompanying the article, "Bold new show on S'pore's History."

Can you spot something wrong with the picture?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Sharp eyes!...heheheheh....

lol.... today paper so many funny thing... see the road sign at H19, the froums page... :bsmilie:

clarinet said:
lol.... today paper so many funny thing... see the road sign at H19, the froums page... :bsmilie:

that must be for very little children :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

clarinet said:
maybe it a scale thingy 1:1000... lol:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

say the kids are barely 1m tall ... that makes them 1mm :bigeyes: did someone just shrunk the kids?

For the benefit of those without the papers this morning....

bobo2_Medium_.jpg

i suspect that this photo was probably taken during the many rehearsals prior to actual filming. so, with a plastic bottle is not really a surpise since the shoot was outdoor and who knows how many takes were taken. a poor choice of photo.

Hobbesyeo said:
For the benefit of those without the papers this morning....

bobo2_Medium_.jpg

next picture is Sir Stamford Raffles passing a bottle of Ice Mountain to the Sultan... and i thought he was going to present evian... oh well... beh sai hiam... :bsmilie:

kit_fisto said:
i think its the discovery channel logo

Looks more like Earth. :bsmilie: Re-enactment shot in Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.