Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
APOLOGY

I, Seh Suan, by a forum thread posted on 30 March 2004, entitled "Sehsuan Sports Shooters Listing" ( http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=61601 ), I wrongfully blacklisted the following ClubSNAP's members listed below for no apparent valid reasons, other than my own prejudice against them.

I hereby unreservedly apologise to fellow ClubSNAP members listed below, for the distress suffered by them which have been caused by my thread. I undertake not to make further remarks to the same or similar effect.

Affected ClubSNAP members:

<LIST REMOVED BY ROYGOH>

Signed
Seh Suan

Date: 30th March 2004
Time: 1232pm
(Final edit, to be left untouched from now on)

:) :D ;) ok

thanks to rncw for the wording of the letter. :thumbsup:

curiously, who edited the name of the thread? it originally read "Sports Shooters Listing" :dunno: Mods, can rename that thread?

sehsuan said:
OT: At the same time, I understand there's quite a lot of possibly defamatory chat going on in IRC last night, may I use them to effect?

Why are you still not letting matter rest after you have make such big issues out of the 2 thread? I tot you have make a public apology you have done the right thing, but Have you not see the light yet? You have intentionally name CS members in a flash photography thing fine, then you have come out will a blacklist in the sportshooting for your personal agenda?

Oh man what is this now?? trying to hit back at people who talk in IRC now cos you were ask to apologise?? :dunno: Watever is your skills in term of photography i wouldnt comment now but when come to your attitude on this matter..... Shame on you as a teacher! Look we are no student of yours and we do not need to listen and let alone let you tell the people here what to do.

Quote from your Blog:

"Monday, March 29, 2004
raised hell with all the issue of using flash, and possibly in the way of an athlete, while shooting sports. knighthunter and oeyvind didn't need to talk too much longer, their photos showed that they were using flash into the face of the biketrial riders they shot. safety?"

Your intention has already been make know in your blog that you are just using this issue to raise hell and putting your fellow forum member to shame. What are you thinking man?? :dunno: Yet you have keep YS Lee in the pits when he keeps mentioning abt the old thread that you have created so much limelight on yourself, but you could post an old icq log to make others look bad? what is this?? do we need to dig out old thread tat you have posted in CS that you even put you DAD to shame in public? I have come to realise that you have no respect for anyone including your dad let alone others in this forum. Dun you know when you need to draw a line?? I recall WE have clashes in term of different opions btw us but please do not try to lead the pack to misjudge others. yes safety may be your outer agenda on the flash things but then again what is your PERSONAL AGENDA in this whole matter?? You are quick to judge others but what abt putting yourself in a cross examination?? I pity those who have good intetions to help you grow in terms of your photography skills but after knowing abit more you have gone beyond what i have call a humble approach to lead but instead acted like you are an gd example starting to critising other poeple works or wrong doing, i quote "RAISE HELL" to oeyvind when he has taughty you about sport photography in the past. Go think about what you are done.

PS: now you questioning the mod cos of a change in the title? my my my seem like you like to challenage authority, are you power greed or wat?? but yet are you ready to accept a challenge when there is 1 in fornt of you?? Are you able to back what you say and do? Think about it young man life is short no need to make so much enemies. Eating humble pie doesnt mean you are at the losing end. I would suggest you post something base on your own capacity leave others alone in terms of thier inputs. Pls stop rallying support for wat you post by bring others into the pics and pls do not hide your personal agenda into such posts. Such acts are only deem as a low blow with no intergrity and honour.

sehsuan said:
curiously, who edited the name of the thread? it originally read "Sports Shooters Listing" :dunno: Mods, can rename that thread?

Kindly refer to Edmund's last post before closing off the thread.

Edmund said:
Thread has been closed to allow affected parties to resolve any issues offline.

Note also that Darren has cleared the "blacklist" that Sehsuan has posted and I have renamed the thread title as this is NOT a ClubSNAP sanctioned list (no matter where your name appears in any part of the list).

Warning: Please read ClubSNAP's Updated Terms of Use carefully before posting.

sehsuan, i believe enough have been said already and i would strongly advise you to reflect on the gravity of the situation before you make any further comments.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP.org

sehsuan said:
thanks to rncw for the wording of the letter. :thumbsup:

If this is an apology, then the thread subject should read as such - an apology.

If you are sincere about apologizing, then there is no need to list the person you offended here again.

SehSuan;

Allow me to lay it out for you. Within the time span of 2 years, you've managed to incur the wrath of multi fellow forum users, criticised your father in a public forum, black listed fellow photographers (which i don't think you have any right to.) within this forum and of course, along the way, earned the dis-pleasure from different quarters.

Of course, you've made a few apologies and tried to un-ruffles some feathers but this latest skirmish has basically undone everything you've tried to.

There was even a situation where a forum member stated that he has no wish to send his children to the school you will be teaching in. There were even some questioning your ability to perform as a teacher.

Now, there might or might not be any correlation between your online persona/demeanour and your actual nature in person but the things is, the impression has been created and things like these last for a long long time to come. It wouldn't surprise me that there are fellow trainee teachers or full fledge teachers/principals that visit this forum. Think about it.

Remember, A bad reputation is so easy to acquire and alot harder to get rid off.

You are doing yourself a great dis-service, generating some much ill will and bad karma and i am quite sure some of it will come back to haunt you, and also affect your credibility IRL. You have stated that you don't care what people think about you and you continue to blatantly do what you want without any regards for it's consequences.

Be mindful that you are a civil servant or will be one in time to come and if you are taken to court, your career as a teacher or in the civil service will be effectively over. There are always consequences and you need to understand that these consequences might not happen immediately but will only come back and haunt you much much later.

Finally, understand that do realy really need to take some time out, weight the gravity of the situation before you really open your mouth and state your views.

Regards.

jeffgoh said:
Your intention has already been make know in your blog that you are just using this issue to raise hell and putting your fellow forum member to shame. What are you thinking man?? :dunno: Yet you have keep YS Lee in the pits when he keeps mentioning abt the old thread that you have created so much limelight on yourself, but you could post an old icq log to make others look bad? what is this?? do we need to dig out old thread tat you have posted in CS that you even put you DAD to shame in public? I have come to realise that you have no respect for anyone including your dad let alone others in this forum. ...

You mean these?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=28503
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=28522

Posted on 29 March, celebrating first anniversary?

Being a year, and nothing changes. :rolleyes:

Stylus C34 said:
You mean these?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=28503
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=28522

Posted on 29 March, celebrating first anniversary?

Being a year, and nothing changes. :rolleyes:

Is there a personal agenda here?
I see that U like to refresh people's minds by posting old threads here and here .

I think you should stop posting useless posts. It serves no purpose here.

AReality said:
Is there a personal agenda here?
I see that U like to refresh people's minds by posting old threadshere and here .

I think you should stop posting useless posts.

uh
then you also doing the same thing ?

aiyah he's apologised so just leave him alone.

don't bother.

although a lot of people have voiced dis-satisfaction over him, and his job, (yes i also feel that he should show more respect to the profession and to himself and to everybody) but he's apologised. remorseful or not is his business.

so just leave it as that and well

leave it as that.

sequitur said:
uh
then you also doing the same thing ?

aiyah he's apologised so just leave him alone.

don't bother.

Didn't want to bother. But can't help it.

sequitur said:
although a lot of people have voiced dis-satisfaction over him, and his job, (yes i also feel that he should show more respect to the profession and to himself and to everybody) but he's apologised. remorseful or not is his business.

so just leave it as that and well

leave it as that.

Agree. What's past is past. Why bring that up?

Mods please lock this thread. Ain't getting nowhere.

As much as i feel that what he did before was not right, but I don't see the need to bring up the past.

I have learnt something in life that i would like to share with the ppl here:

1. When you stick something with a label, and then take it off again, there is always a bad stain and you will need to make some effort before you can come clean again.

2. Always remember the source of our drinking water. The more you respect and love the source the better is the taste of the water.

My mum is gone, and I miss her so very much. My dad is still around and I will accept ANYTHING he wants me to do, I will do it gladly.

I agree. What needs to be said has been said enough times already, and judging from further comments, it's going OT already. This thread is hereby closed.

The Moderator
Marketplace

LauLee, no worries over my dad. Things are back to normal since May last year. :)

Roygoh, the post is not intended to be edited, rncw helped me to draft out the entire post, and specifically asked me not to edit it.

I've made many massive mistakes in my life, but if not for them, I will never know what I know now. Not that I am on a self-destructive path, but that is a fundamental way of how humans grow. Make mistakes, admit it, grow up and move on. Of course, it's best to stay away from mistakes in the first place. But surely, no one learn to run as a child without silly mistakes of tripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.