Sports wear and bikini shoot on this sun 21/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVD

Nov 8, 2004
Hi. I will be organising a sports wear shoot this sun. The model will be wearing first a sports wear attire which will be sports bra and running shorts follow by a bikini. Model here will be Priscillia. I will be limiting to 6 photographers and the cost will be at $70 per photographer. Any good suggestions for locations?

You can also check out here photos here.

priscilla from looking glass models? :bigeyes: :thumbsup:

andygohyf said:
will this shoot in the morning or noon? if in the morning, it will conflict with nostalgia's model shoot

Was thinking of early morning at either Sentosa or East Coast Park cause less people and the lighting will be great. Sorry if it clashes with nostalgia. Didn't meant for it to happen. :embrass:

kirk said:
priscilla from looking glass models? :bigeyes: :thumbsup:

Hi. Yup. It is Priscilla from Looking Glass Models. She is kinda pretty in person. Saw her once. :embrass: Anyway, interested in joining this shoot?? :think: Just in case u guys were wondering about her stats, her height is 1.71m. Vital stats are 34-25-32.. That's why I pick her. Nice long legs. :cool:

KNIGHT ONG said:
nice model ... :)

Thanks for the comment. So you wanna join the shoot?? ;)

Hi. All those who are interested in the shoot please pte message me k? Hope to see all the slots taken up soon. ;)

1) icyflame
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

jeff49er said:
Punngol Park should be a good location. :D

Thanks for the suggestion? U interested in joining the shoot?? :think: Anyway, which part of Punngol park? I not that familar with that area.

1) icyflame
2) Deadpoet
3)
4)
5)
6)

Please private message me to let me know if anyone of you are interested k? Give me your support!! ;) Thanks.

Response had been slow for this sun shoot. :cry: I need to confirm with Priscillia latest by Sat. If at least got 4 photographers we are good to go. Come on guys!! :gbounce: Private message me to let me know.

1) icyflame
2) Deadpoet
3)
4)
5)
6)

:dunno: looks like this weekend's shoot all have problems hitting the required number of photographers... :bigeyes:

aoelof said:
:dunno: looks like this weekend's shoot all have problems hitting the required number of photographers... :bigeyes:

Yup.. Could it be due to the motorshow?? :dunno:

aoelof said:

This weekend got too many events runnning ... motorshow, busker, miss chinatown and senior citizen week starts ... etc etc just to name a few.. :)

Anyway .... nice model ... :D

KNIGHT ONG said:
This weekend got too many events runnning ... motorshow, busker, miss chinatown and senior citizen week starts ... etc etc just to name a few.. :)

Anyway .... nice model ... :D

May I know where is he location for the Miss Chinatown? :)

John Tan said:
May I know where is he location for the Miss Chinatown? :)

chinatown point

Due to bad response, the shoot on this Sun is cancelled. :cry: Thanks for the people who showed interest but there just ain't enough photographers. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.