Sports Hub: That horse-shoe shaped stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Consortium reveals horse shoe-shaped iconic design for Sports Hub - Channel NewsAsia.com (29 March 2007)

Well, what do you think?

Some people have mentioned that it looks like a giant toilet seat cover. Or maybe that bedpan that you find under hospital beds. I personally think it's quite orbit. I mean, gold in colour?

But the most important issue is, with that giant lobang at the side, HOW TO DO KALLANG WAVE???

Sorry lah, but I'd like something a bit more conventional. We already got funky buildings like the Durian, the upcoming IR that looks like a giant Chinese tombstone, and the Supreme Court that's got a UFO on the roof...

since it's at the edge of the water, maybe they'll bring it the actual Kallang wave... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

don't like the referee, just throw him in the water. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Perhaps they will have a hard time maintaining it ;)

they should built something like a dome shape with a roof that is able to close during wet weather

Thai will send their football palyers with great swimming ability next time. :bsmilie:
next time no soccer liao. national sport will be water polo.

Imagine if one of the soccer player whack the ball and it flew in to the water during a match:bsmilie:

Or a tidal wave just happen to sweep into the Kallang Basin.....:bigeyes:

Imagine if one of the soccer player whack the ball and it flew in to the water during a match:bsmilie:

Or a tidal wave just happen to sweep into the Kallang Basin.....:bigeyes:

next time watch soccer must wear goggle ah?? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.