Sports car and bike showcase??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy.Zhou

Jan 16, 2007
Pasir Panjang
Anyone knows that there will be a "exotic sports car and bike showcase" this weekend at marina bay f1 pit building?

Watched the tv news @ Channel five this morning, and back searched a bit. could not find any info about this showcase. :think:

Any one knows?

Thanks.

There is one, Ferrari and Maserati authorised dealer, Hong Seh Motors organised it as part of their 40th Anniversary Celebrations.

到F1大楼 近看超级跑车

Venue - F1 Pit Building at Marina Bay
Date - 6 Dec - 8 Dec 2008
Time - 11am - 6pm (open to public 6 Dec, 3pm)
Entrance Fee - $5

Cars on exhibit include Ferrari SuperAmerica, Ferrari Enzo, F40, F50, 430 Scuderia, 430 Spider, 599GTB, 612 Scaglietti, Maserati GranTurismo 4.2 & 4.7, Maserati Quattroporte 4.2 & 4.7, Jaguar XJ220 etc..

Got Racequeens ?

;p

aww its way better then i thought..
its like 2 whole lines of ferraris..
from the old school to the enzo !!!!

i quite like the idea of hosting it there..
went today which is just nice in conjunction with the stand chart marathon..
many where slowling down to a walk to look at the cars !!

not only cars..got a couple of beautiful sports bikes too

telling me to go tmr HHAHAHAHA time to shoot shoot shoot later in newspaper csers no xmm now going sports mode shoot models legally lol

Just run pass by it during the Singapore Marathon. Indeed lots of car including old Ferrari Daytona, F40 etc. Good show. Too bad need to rush by in the run.

hahas hmm i went today..no models at all...
no xmm too..
actualy there were only 3 models..roaming around..
place has rather high security too..
and i spotted some slacking away in the aircon stairwell..
from in front of the pit building cant tell that there is an event behind..have to walk in to see then you'll know..

hahas hmm i went today..no models at all...
no xmm too..
actualy there were only 3 models..roaming around..
place has rather high security too..
and i spotted some slacking away in the aircon stairwell..
from in front of the pit building cant tell that there is an event behind..have to walk in to see then you'll know..
Same same... Went on the saturday... got opportunities to practice panning shots...

Plan to go today, but too bad! Seens like today is a X'mas rehersal, ;)< hee.. Ferrari is my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.