ladies' match
P1020668.jpg

P1020648.jpg

rugby's match
ruby600x800.jpg

ruby600x800-1.jpg

ruby600x800-2.jpg

ruby600x800-3.jpg

I think you should try to pan...all too sharp...no sens of motion...

Tks noted :)

Fz1 ;)

eow said:

Haiz at least a gd and decent cam u are having. I stil holdin on to a 1.3mega pix cam .. olympus. C-50 .. i think so ahaha well planing to upgrade to Fz20, advisable? or should get LZ2 ? any advise / comments ? :cry:

hey 1 thing to ask, using my current cam, i tried to snap images it actually snaps instantly. Fz20 heard got lag lag... meaning it wont b snapping instantly and i'll be losing precious momentS? now like canot find a cam that snaps almost instantly ... other than DSLR ?

Bro. Not bad at all.

Have to take note of the background though.. haha... so many colorful toilets that steal the scene. :sweatsm:

rhair78 said:
Bro. Not bad at all.

Have to take note of the background though.. haha... so many colorful toilets that steal the scene. :sweatsm:
Tks for looking bro :)

stormweaver said:
hey 1 thing to ask, using my current cam, i tried to snap images it actually snaps instantly. Fz20 heard got lag lag... meaning it wont b snapping instantly and i'll be losing precious momentS? now like canot find a cam that snaps almost instantly ... other than DSLR ?
In term of lag the fz20 is a lot better than other pro-consumers in that aspect..after the fz20 the logical upgrade path should be the dslr

hhaahah as a nsf i think i need to sell backside to earn some fast $$ to get my fZ ... mayb by the time i got the $ there will b better FZ models out in the market ? then by then fz20 mite drop in price hahaha ... lets wait~ *camp

Status
Not open for further replies.