S'pore vs Thailand in Asean Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes singapore won!!! crush them!!! tomorrow the referee will be all over the newspapers.

didn't watch the match. What has happen??

Aiyo, how come got 19 minutes of extra time 1??? :think:

didn't watch the match. What has happen??

Aiyo, how come got 19 minutes of extra time 1??? :think:

the thais walked off the pitch after the ref awarded a controversial PK to S'pore.
tis happened at around the 83min to 85min. the thais walked off in protest and the big heads gotta come down from the directors' box and coax them back after some 15mins.

after a big big 'together hoo-ha'(where they put their hands together and shout out their slogan), they trooped back onto the pitch at around 95min thereabouts.

they are all so Pro. :thumbsup:

I hope that the Singapore team will come back safely to Singapore after the match in Thailand.

I fear that this is a good opportunity for the people who are against the Thai military government to strike out, what better timing then in the cover of a football match.

I hope that the Singapore team will come back safely to Singapore after the match in Thailand.

I fear that this is a good opportunity for the people who are against the Thai military government to strike out, what better timing then in the cover of a football match.

i second that.

hope sg win, and if that happens, hope they can lift the cup with glory safely..

The Singapore fans are damn unsporting man...

Keep on booing the Thai teams...

u go to an away ground, it's like that... u never see man u fans cheer for liverpool rite..i never hear the malaysians cheer for singapore @ shah alam last wk, and i'm not expecting any love lost by the thais this coming sunday

anyone else going? heh

u first time see FOOTBALL ar ??

wait u go UK to see EPL.... i tell u they always nearly fight .. not just booing.. :bsmilie:

Agree...

They not only invite trouble but also put the safety of others at stake.

Guess what, according to the Bangkok Post, a Malaysian converted the winning penalty.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/topstories.php?id=116462

Regardless of whether the referee was right or wrong with his decision to award a penalty, walking off the field should not have happened. I wonder how the AFC is going to deal with this.

Yes they are not suppose to walk off the field like this. What kind of message are they sending? So next time in world cup or something, countries just dont play when awarded penalties. just say its not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.