Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
A return to simplicity. For CnC. Cheers.

SkySplit.jpg

The diagonal lines and sharp edges create a visually-strong image. I buy your idea of simplicity. However, that dot at the top is surprisingly distracting, you might wanna consider stamping it out?

Wow, this is a real split - perfectly into 2.

My feelings about it - a bit monotonous both in color and composition. It's too regular.

I suppose that is the situation at the time but it would be better if the side of the building is contrasted against a blue sky with clouds drifting 'into' the building.

But I like your idea of the clear lines narrowing down up the building.

Cheers. Keep posting man! :angel:

The diagonal lines and sharp edges create a visually-strong image. I buy your idea of simplicity. However, that dot at the top is surprisingly distracting, you might wanna consider stamping it out?

I actually like the bird(it's a bird btw, not a dot, can't see at this size so I don't blame you) because it sort of unbalances the image a bit. Did consider stamping it out but I think I'll leave it there.

Wow, this is a real split - perfectly into 2.

My feelings about it - a bit monotonous both in color and composition. It's too regular.

I suppose that is the situation at the time but it would be better if the side of the building is contrasted against a blue sky with clouds drifting 'into' the building.

But I like your idea of the clear lines narrowing down up the building.

Cheers. Keep posting man! :angel:

Hmm, I was actually going for more regularity in this image. I would definitely have loved to have had the blue sky on the day that I was doing the walkaround town but due to the haze skies were horrifically grey. Thanks for bothering to comment though, appreciate it!

Great photo!

I feel it will be better to increase the contrast or adjust the levels?

Btw where is this? Bouna Vista area?

really too flat huh?

It's next to the Singapore river. :)

it's a cliche went horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.