Split thread from Portraits...continue the "debate" here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... i must have pissed you off. So much so that even when I'm not attacking anyone and my tone is calm, you are still trying to hurt me.
Ok lah. To do my part to end this cycle of hate, I apologise for my being offensive. But really, i feel that anyone who offends others should expect offence in return, don't you agree? Otherwise the good guy always has to act like a dog. Is that what you all want?

No, I am talking in an even calm, and not even in an insulting tone. I'm just simply helping you by cutting to the point instead of swirling around the bushes. If you're gay it's alright, there's nothing to be ashamed about.

Uh... no i am not. Why do you bring that up? What has sexual orientation got to do with anything? I'm not even homophobic, so you don't have to be so lame loh. Hahah. I guess you are still more Singaporean than Australian.

Anyway... have to go out now.
Try not to be stay so pissed off. It's not healthy.
And don't be so evil :sticktong The karma thing coming around thing may not be good for you or your family.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :)

Uh... no i am not. Why do you bring that up? What has sexual orientation got to do with anything? I'm not even homophobic, so you don't have to be so lame loh. Hahah. I guess you are still more Singaporean than Australian.

Anyway... have to go out now.
Try not to be stay so pissed off. It's not healthy.
And don't be so evil :sticktong The karma thing coming around thing may not be good for you or your family.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :)

Oh, so I have to be more australian or singaporean? Is there anything wrong being singaporean?

Talk about discrimination. Well simply I'm asking your sexual orientation cause if you said so your case, I could forgive you for just being clumsy in expressing your thoughts. And you gave an indication as stated in your prev post so I'm simply asking.

And what in the hell are you talking about being homophobic? Did I say I have anything against gays? There are plenty in my uni where I come from, and they aren't ashamed about it. Actually it's probably you who needs to check your words. So if I imply you being gay, it's shameful? Being lame? Yeah I'm slightly homophobic but I still try my best to come to terms.

You certainly need to go around the world more. Your idealism seems to stem from naivete rather than application, and is a sign of being sheltered. That's why I was amused at the way you told me off.

Like I said, I'm not pissed..I'm just shaking my head at your conduct.

I must declare that I am not from any art school or involved in portraiture shoots unless necessary. But seriously, after looking thru so many bikini shots, nose bleeding shots, erections shots, etc in this forum, they are mainly just photographers getting very excited abt the gals. I only encounter a few photos where the photographer is able to shoot until the model looks damn sexy, desirable but yet not slutty. That is technique liao in my opinion. How to describe it in words? Hmm.

I must declare that I am not from any art school or involved in portraiture shoots unless necessary. But seriously, after looking thru so many bikini shots, nose bleeding shots, erections shots, etc in this forum, they are mainly just photographers getting very excited abt the gals. I only encounter a few photos where the photographer is able to shoot until the model looks damn sexy, desirable but yet not slutty. That is technique liao in my opinion. How to describe it in words? Hmm.
I agree .... most of the bikini shots here are just bikini shots .... strictly not portraits or serious photography ... save a few.:think: if anyone can get an erection by looking at these images .... ghooooosh, i think he has a big problem.
it's also kind of boring! :sweat:
Can the real portrait photographers post some serious images here?...:cry:

Aight, whatever you say. Sorry this thread had degenerated into a slugging match.

Wisp, 10 years ago, i was also in australia studying lah. How much more than you do i have to go around the world?

Sigh.. when u get older, you will understand that you were just arguing for the sake of arguing without a cause... whether it be a good or bad cause.

Let's not carry on. It doesn't look good for me to be seen arguing with kids. We are talking at different levels and you are misunderstanding me or something.

I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
- Edward Gibbon

Wisp, 10 years ago, i was also in australia studying lah. How much more than you do i have to go around the world?

Sigh.. when u get older, you will understand that you were just arguing for the sake of arguing without a cause... whether it be a good or bad cause.

Let's not carry on. It doesn't look good for me to be seen arguing with kids. We are talking at different levels and you are misunderstanding me or something.

*sigh* this is not a matter for argument sake.

Let me see, so you studied in australia 10 years ago. And with that ,"How much more than you do i have to go around the world? ", and I'm a "kid". Honestly, give me a break. It's the mind I'm talking about. And you still differentiate how a singaporean and australian think in such a stereotypical manner. Honestly, I haven't seen anybody who's such a hypocrite and discriminator such as you, online or not. I'm disgusted to say the least, which is why I reply on this thread.

I will put forward it this way: I know some people from other countries who live in sydney almost 20 years of their lives and still can't get to anywhere besides chinatown. Besides that, some of my friends have been here for just 2 years and they're having the time of their lives.

So, does well travelled mean a well established intellect and view point? No. Generally it's suppose to be, but in your case I believe it's been stymied. Or you're blinded by the fact that you studied overseas and older and with that pinky in the air took the opportunity to backlash me in your initial response, even when I took efforts to be polite in refuting you.

Do you even know DP, or even me, or even eikin that well? No. How do you know we're 'less travelled' than you?

And don't forget who started to address me personally. It wasn't over DP or anything related like that, just simply your bruised ego.

benedium, it's very clear over here that you are the one arguing for arguement sake. look at your posts and tell us what you were trying to say, hardly any of them make much sense.

the issue here is not about DP, neither is it about Wisp. it is about your accusations.

You are like my parents who always say, "I eat salt more than u eat rice". So what, it does not mean that you are always right. U said u studied in Australia 10 yrs ago. That means, your age group would be the roughly the same as mine and I can tell u that i am in the same opinion as the rest on u. So what if u travel a lot. My question to u is have u work with pp of different types of social backgrd a lot. I have and does that make me better. I dun know. U decide

Another thing, u are so hypocritical. DP is flowery with his comments and he doesn't bother with what pp think of him. At least he is consistent. His recent postings in many threads also showed that he substantiate his pts despite the method used. I find it beneficial and at least most of the posters did not take offence.

Are u consistent? NO! Anybody reading the threads will detect it. Art Student so what. My friend is Photography student and he claims that he sux in other areas except product shoots and also won competition in this area.

You are like my parents who always say, "I eat salt more than u eat rice". So what, it does not mean that you are always right. U said u studied in Australia 10 yrs ago. That means, your age group would be the roughly the same as mine and I can tell u that i am in the same opinion as the rest on u. So what if u travel a lot. My question to u is have u work with pp of different types of social backgrd a lot. I have and does that make me better. I dun know. U decide

Another thing, u are so hypocritical. DP is flowery with his comments and he doesn't bother with what pp think of him. At least he is consistent. His recent postings in many threads also showed that he substantiate his pts despite the method used. I find it beneficial and at least most of the posters did not take offence.

Are u consistent? NO! Anybody reading the threads will detect it. Art Student so what. My friend is Photography student and he claims that he sux in other areas except product shoots and also won competition in this area.

Why u saying 'so what' to me? Wisp is the smartass who looks down on people who havnt been around the world. You are all so arrogant you cant talk about your own weaknesses. Now attacking me just cos I try to help those who kenna abused by letting them realise that their abusers are unworthy. I guess you are at my age, but your mind still the same as that teenager Wisp. Some things people won't learn in this lifetime. Then sometime further down in the future, people will look back at your ways and say how come people last time so cruel? Arnt we doing that now with stories about jesus or ghandi?

By the way, you still fighting with your parents ah?
I rest my case.

And by the way Wisp, you are truly a very cunning young man.
Actually, to me, cunning is ok for a good cause.
But cunning for an evil cause just deserves punishment.

Why u saying 'so what' to me? Wisp is the smartass who looks down on people who havnt been around the world. You are all so arrogant you cant talk about your own weaknesses. Now attacking me just cos I try to help those who kenna abused by letting them realise that their abusers are unworthy. I guess you are at my age, but your mind still the same as that teenager Wisp. Some things people won't learn in this lifetime. Then sometime further down in the future, people will look back at your ways and say how come people last time so cruel? Arnt we doing that now with stories about jesus or ghandi?

Let me put it this way. I dun go for flame wars other than the stupid CJ guy who claims to be a model for a modelling agency. U will be my second.

Talk abt arrogance, who is the one more arrogant? Since when Eikin and WISP impose views on others. They are just giving an opinion to what they have read and seen. U are the one that is arrogant and I would say blind in many respects for interpreting things in distorted manner. U are the one judging. Not them.

Which words and statement said that we dun recognise our weakness. Out with it. Quote me or the rest. If u cannot find any, I rest my case. Who is the judgemental one?

I have seen Wisp's photo thru the postings and I dun think he is a teenager. Did he say he is a teenager? (By the way, pls PM me your age. Interested to know also.). U are already so judgemental just because someone posted something that is not of your taste and yet try to act heroic. MY FOOT! Who is the one judging now?

Have u seen DP's photos but from your post, u have already judge. Say or WRITE out LOUD now? Have u seen DP's photos?. I have and have u (Sorry lah, DP)? U already pass judgement in one of your postings. Shame on you for being so hypocritical.

U try to be heroic or trying to expound on your background ? Was the TS offended and as far as I can see, the TS dun seem to be offended by DP's remarks. I may not agree with DP's style but his words has substance and if the TS picked it up, quite sure will move up.

By the way, you still fighting with your parents ah?
I rest my case.

Since when did I say i am still fighting with my parents? And even if I fight, u dun even know the context of the situation and yet already pass judgement! Shame on you and yet u say we are arrogant by assuming many things. Looks who is the one assuming? Who is the one passing judgement? Who is the one who thinks he is always right by not looking at context. Hey hello. Pls use your left brain more. I know art pp use more right brain. But you seem to be extremely right brain and never use your left brain to analyse information properly.

I have seen DP's photos and I wouldnt pay for any of them.

If you want me to stop attacking DP then tell DP to stop talking the way he does.
Remember this, I didnt ask him to stop giving critiques.

I'm just like him :dunno: can't help myself.
If you can be a dog and learn to appreciate him,
then be a dog and learn to appreciate me. :bsmilie:

And by the way Wisp, you are truly a very cunning young man.
Actually, to me, cunning is ok for a good cause.
But cunning for an evil cause just deserves punishment.

Look again. Who is the one passing judgement again now? DP has never pass judgement on pp. He attacks photographs and the photographer but not the person. (hopefully your left brain is working now to understand the statement). What u are doing now is attacking the person. Who is the evil one now? AND I ADMIT THAT I AM ATTACKING YOUR HYPROCISCY NOW. I WILL NOT DENY THAT I AM ATTACKING YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.