split screen for MF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

njmingz

Nov 25, 2007
B.Hill
Hey..recently wanna go into manual focusing...but having some difficultly seeing the focus clearly..until i see that actually can enhance through the use of a split screen...been googling for reviews and found many good reviews about katzeye. Anyone know where can i get people to help me change the screen?..i think the only way is to get it online right??..cheers..:D

JM

What camera brand and model are you using?

Are you looking for someone to help you buy it and bring it back from the US, or are you looking for someone to help you install the screen after you purchase it and it's delivered to you in SG?

anyone know if the people over at Orient Photo can do the installation for the split-image screens? I am considering the $60 dollar one for my d200 if they still have stock.

What camera brand and model are you using?

Are you looking for someone to help you buy it and bring it back from the US, or are you looking for someone to help you install the screen after you purchase it and it's delivered to you in SG?

ehh...actually best if got people selling katzeye here in singapore and i can ask the person to help me install...if not...mayb another alternative would be ship it to singapore and see where which shop got provide installation at an affordable cost....tats why trying to find out some info on shops that provides such services...btw i am using a nikon d90 stated below...cheers..:D

JM

Not everyone reads siggies lah. LOL!

IIRC, Katzeye will install it for you FOC when you purchase a screen. Just got to ship the bod there yourself and probably pay for return.

Changing out screens is not too difficult. Many shops around Peninsula can do it. Whether they want to - you have to check. Can also contact Fatigue here in CS.

Hope this helps some. ;)

p.s. Aranair - long time ago, yes, when you ourchase they will help you change. I don't know if they have changed this or not. Just call Stanley and check. ;)

Last edited:
haha ya man, read some post that date back quite abit ;p

Thanks!

anyone know if the people over at Orient Photo can do the installation for the split-image screens? I am considering the $60 dollar one for my d200 if they still have stock.
yes OP will install for you

Not everyone reads siggies lah. LOL!

IIRC, Katzeye will install it for you FOC when you purchase a screen. Just got to ship the bod there yourself and probably pay for return.

Changing out screens is not too difficult. Many shops around Peninsula can do it. Whether they want to - you have to check. Can also contact Fatigue here in CS.

Hope this helps some. ;)

p.s. Aranair - long time ago, yes, when you ourchase they will help you change. I don't know if they have changed this or not. Just call Stanley and check. ;)

wahh...ship the body there and ship it back..i think will cost more than the price of the katzeye..lol...:bigeyes:..anyway...thx for the help....will go and check out more....so u using the katzeye screen oso?..any reviews to share??...:D

jm

Status
Not open for further replies.