Status
Not open for further replies.

LiOnElLiN

Apr 18, 2004
www.zelesjen.com
leebl said:
Abigail :cool:

post-28-1089793102.jpg

eh! thats disgusting!!! put it away man!
...im going to get nightmares...

!!!!

I have entered the wrong thread! ...(action : retreats back to the door I came in..)

LiOnElLiN said:

And you made it worse by quoting leebl with the picture!!!! Now there's 2 pic of Abigail in this thread! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

LiOnElLiN said:

Why don't you post a picture of yourself here?? For us to comment.. eh?? :rolleyes:

Bluewater said:
!!!!

I have entered the wrong thread! ...(action : retreats back to the door I came in..)

I wonder what YOU look like.... Post a pic of yourself. Come on.
:rolleyes:

NitroTech said:
Why don't you post a picture of yourself here?? For us to comment.. eh?? :rolleyes:

oh so sorry... didnt think you'd be offended.
then again, who the heck do you think you are?
abigail fan with posters of SHIM all over your walls?
or just another transvestite trying to protect your counterparts?

LiOnElLiN said:

Resorting to name calling now i see. tsk tsk..... Still waiting for your pic. Or are you afraid of the consequences?
:D

LiOnElLiN said:

Well, i am not sure if Nitrotech is offended or not but I am. I do suggest you apologise.

LionelLin, once again, may i remind you to keep your personal comments to yourself and not to start posting incendiary remarks such as;

or

Discussing someone's gender is one thing. Making fun of it is another. You seem to think that there will be no consequences when you go online and happily make such thoughtless and insensitive comments.

I hope for your sake, you lean to govern your tongue online or otherwise. As mentioned by other CSers here, Abigail is a person and a professional. I do not think she deserve such ridicule from such a person like yourself.

all in good nature
you guys lack humour
:bsmilie:

if you think its too offensive, just exercise your right to delete threads :thumbsup:

Calling others names is "good natured"?? Wow!!
:rolleyes:

LiOnElLiN said:
all in good nature
you guys lack humour
:bsmilie:

Well, i'm glad you find it funny.

Because no one else does. Lacking humour is one thing. Having a poor sense is another. :rolleyes:

Forget it Lionel. What goes around, comes around.

I have split off the OT posts into here.
I would also advise members not to post demeaning or potentially defamatory remarks on others as there are legal implications.

humour? in bad taste more likely....most of us have been thru a period of time when name calling and labelling have hurt us.....it is not easy being bold eunff to be yourself, esp when society is sometimes so unforgiving.

NashVillian said:
humour? in bad taste more likely....most of us have been thru a period of time when name calling and labelling have hurt us.....it is not easy being bold eunff to be yourself, esp when society is sometimes so unforgiving.

give it a rest already lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.