Spirit of Charity during Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

May 30, 2005
Buangkok
21003596139801l.jpg

My first time taking christmas photos. Comments are welcome! :D

I like! Looks like person trying to raise funds for charity, yet all these people just walk pass without even slowing for a look/donation.

Hi KCLow, glad you like it. :D

Hi Sausage, my settings were iso64, f/7.1, 2sec.

KCLow said:
I like! Looks like person trying to raise funds for charity, yet all these people just walk pass without even slowing for a look/donation.

hee.. i should be one of those that just walk by... :sweat:

Nice work...really gets the message across. Exposure is spot-on as well. Great job!

Just a small question: did you ask the guy to hold his pose for 2 seconds? He was pretty still! Or perhaps second-curtain (?) sync flash?

Hi dAoNi, dun worry, i think we do our fair share here and then. Haha, can't be donating to every single one of them... will be broke if we did:bsmilie:

Hi Sausage, i didn't hold it with my hands for 2 sec, i coffee addict, hand sure shake...:sweat: was resting it on the ledge near a staircase..

Hi fWord, thanks for the comments! Glad you like it! :D Haha, just a small little trick, waited till he picked up his mobile and then i took the shot. When he was talking on the phone, fella was quite still. :bsmilie:

aha... nice trick on the phone...

gives me the feeling that nobody wans to donate

Did you ask that guy in the foreground to pause for 2 seconds ;p ? Wow ... That's cool anyway ... :D

Hi namska, thanks for the comments, that's the idea i was trying to show.:D

Hi Qazwer, i'm glad you like it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.