Spinoff from P&P SF - Themes for Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ23

Jun 12, 2003
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
A spinoff from one of the threads under the Portraits and Poses sub-forum.

Below are some of the suggested themes for portrait shoots. :)

AJ23 - Kimlian Poon and Simon King in Cheongsam and Tangzhuang, in an old chinese mansion
evildolly - Mongolian Princess with the furry furry headgear and clothes
evildolly - Kimlian Poon and Woody
HWChoy - Chinese cemetry ith romance, eroticism and horror
HWChoy - Kimlian Poon and Simon King
HWChoy - Kimlian Poon and Big Big Boo
HWChoy - Kimlian Poon and Boo Pine

feel free to addon. :D

AJ23 - Kimlian Poon and Simon King in Cheongsam and Tangzhuang, in an old chinese mansion
evildolly - Qian Nu You Hun (dolly as Xiao Qian and Woody as Ning)
evildolly - Kimlian Poon and Woody
evildolly - Mongolian Princess with the furry furry headgear and clothes
HWChoy - Chinese cemetry ith romance, eroticism and horror
HWChoy - Kimlian Poon and Simon King
HWChoy - Kimlian Poon and Big Big Boo
HWChoy - Kimlian Poon and Boo Pine

evildolly said:
might as well do any or all the jin yong shows also...

Jin Yong got 14 novels, Gu Long also got quite a handful, take your pick. :)

/* Xiao Dolly and Woody?

Chinese Ghost Story ( 倩女幽魂 )
- Siu Seen ( 小 倩 ) & Ling Choi Sin ( 寧 釆 臣 )

actually, to bring things back to discussion abt the cheongsam shoot, i had in mind something from an old movie poster. can't remember the exact name of the movie by Wong Kar Wing, featuring Tony Leong Chui Wai and Maggie Chung. supposed to have won in the Cannes festival a few years ago. but, if i remember correctly, the poster featured maggie in a cheongsam, and tony in a 30s suit and a ciggie in mouth. the whole poster was done in a dark sepia (?) tone. very 30s and cool!!!

i wonder if we can do a similar theme? and since we are into movies, would be nice to re-create the scene (something like shanghai tan?). just my 2cents worth.... :sweat:

AJ23 said:
Jin Yong got 14 novels, Gu Long also got quite a handful, take your pick. :)

/* Xiao Dolly and Woody?

XiaoMaoMi and Woody Guo?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my fav heroines

zhao min - Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
Li Ziqiong - Shu Shan Qi Xia
Xiao Long Nu - Shen Diao Xia Lu
Huang Rong/ Guo Xiang - She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan
Meng - Feng Yun
Zhong Wu Yan - Ditto
Wu Mei Niang - zhun zhi hong yan

aiyo got a lot more.. ;p

evildolly said:
XiaoMaoMi and Woody Guo?
my fav heroines
Zhong Wu Yan - Ditto

aiyo got a lot more.. ;p

Zhong Wu Yan - Ditto..... such a long time show..... You must be damned old liao... :sweatsm: :devil:

It will be interesting to have such themes for shooting.

nightwolf75 said:
actually, to bring things back to discussion abt the cheongsam shoot, i had in mind something from an old movie poster. can't remember the exact name of the movie by Wong Kar Wing, featuring Tony Leong Chui Wai and Maggie Chung. supposed to have won in the Cannes festival a few years ago. but, if i remember correctly, the poster featured maggie in a cheongsam, and tony in a 30s suit and a ciggie in mouth. the whole poster was done in a dark sepia (?) tone. very 30s and cool!!!

i wonder if we can do a similar theme? and since we are into movies, would be nice to re-create the scene (something like shanghai tan?). just my 2cents worth.... :sweat:
Fa yeung nin wa ( 花样年华 )

nightwolf75 said:

That is Far Yeong Nin Wah, Hua1 Yang4 Nian2 Hua2, 花样年华. :)

scanner said:
Zhong Wu Yan - Ditto..... such a long time show..... You must be damned old liao... :sweatsm: :devil:

It will be interesting to have such themes for shooting.

:angry: ;( ;( ;(

:sweat: :blah:

lol~

maybe ba :devil:

nightwolf75 said:
so, how? anyone keen to follow up on all the themes thrown up??

gg to try on saturday, hopefully my dear's knee is well by then. if not got to postpone till i come back from my trip :D anyone gg to experiment?

evildolly said:
gg to try on saturday, hopefully my dear's knee is well by then. if not got to postpone till i come back from my trip :D anyone gg to experiment?
Me hands up! :thumbsup:

evildolly said:

yah! pls let us know if u wish to set one up?? i'll sign up! :gbounce:

In the Mood for Love by Wong Kar Wai... brilliant movie. Is it this poster ?

nightwolf75 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.