Spiderman's nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Mar 4, 2002
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
Hi Guys,

Would just like to share some image of the Spiderhunter, comments and criticisms are most welcome. ;)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Fred said:
Hi Guys,

Would just like to share some image of the Spiderhunter, comments and criticisms are most welcome. ;)

Wah! U guys are tempting me siah. With one beauty followed by another. :thumbsup: Must go there this wkend liao and try my luck. Hopefully will return with something presentible. :embrass:

very nice even lighting.

makes me want to go to MOG too... :)

Hi Fred,

Simply amazing shots, Which lens did you use?

Beautifully done Fred. Well done! :thumbsup:

Hey, I know that bird and background too! Hard to get nice clean background there. Good work, Fred. I would prefer a greater DOF for the front shots as the beak is long, and the bird is much bigger than the Crimson Sunbird too.

Jeff said:
Wah! U guys are tempting me siah. With one beauty followed by another. :thumbsup: Must go there this wkend liao and try my luck. Hopefully will return with something presentible. :embrass:
You right, must go shoot. I'm sure you won't be disappointed, good luck! :cool:

erwinx said:
very nice even lighting.
makes me want to go to MOG too... :)
Go go go ;)

Bluestrike said:
GO GO GO!!!
hehhee...
Those are def keepers. But would actually been better if the 1st and 3rd one in 2x3 instead of 3x2.
Thank You! Second your comments, was afraid that it'll fly off, which it did after the 2 shots. :cool:

Adrian said:
Hi Fred,
Simply amazing shots, Which lens did you use?
Thanks Adrian, was using 300 + 2X ;)

s_wrx said:
he's using a 300mm f2.8 :)
Oops ... Thanks Dear! :embrass:

mphil said:
Hey, I know that bird and background too! Hard to get nice clean background there. Good work, Fred. I would prefer a greater DOF for the front shots as the beak is long, and the bird is much bigger than the Crimson Sunbird too.
Thanks Mphil, agree with you on the DOF. Was using ISO400, f8, 1/125, had to sacrifice DOF for shots with acceptable sharpness.

chngpe01 said:
Good work there :thumbsup:
Thanks Buddy! ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.