Spiderman's nightmare


Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

New Member
Mar 4, 2002
1,235
0
0
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
Hi Guys,

Would just like to share some image of the Spiderhunter, comments and criticisms are most welcome. ;)

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.
 

Jeff

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2002
2,589
0
0
www.asianhomebiz.com
Fred said:
Hi Guys,

Would just like to share some image of the Spiderhunter, comments and criticisms are most welcome. ;)
Wah! U guys are tempting me siah. With one beauty followed by another. :thumbsup: Must go there this wkend liao and try my luck. Hopefully will return with something presentible. :embrass:
 

erwinx

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,427
0
36
Visit site
very nice even lighting.

makes me want to go to MOG too... :)
 

Adrian

New Member
May 19, 2004
253
0
0
46
West
Hi Fred,

Simply amazing shots, Which lens did you use?
 

skfoo

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2003
1,312
0
36
Visit site
Beautifully done Fred. Well done! :thumbsup:
 

mphil

Senior Member
Jan 23, 2002
708
3
18
Visit site
Hey, I know that bird and background too! Hard to get nice clean background there. Good work, Fred. I would prefer a greater DOF for the front shots as the beak is long, and the bird is much bigger than the Crimson Sunbird too.
 

Fred

New Member
Mar 4, 2002
1,235
0
0
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
Jeff said:
Wah! U guys are tempting me siah. With one beauty followed by another. :thumbsup: Must go there this wkend liao and try my luck. Hopefully will return with something presentible. :embrass:
You right, must go shoot. I'm sure you won't be disappointed, good luck! :cool:


erwinx said:
very nice even lighting.
makes me want to go to MOG too... :)
Go go go ;)
 

Fred

New Member
Mar 4, 2002
1,235
0
0
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
Bluestrike said:
GO GO GO!!!
hehhee...
Those are def keepers. But would actually been better if the 1st and 3rd one in 2x3 instead of 3x2.
Thank You! Second your comments, was afraid that it'll fly off, which it did after the 2 shots. :cool:

Adrian said:
Hi Fred,
Simply amazing shots, Which lens did you use?
Thanks Adrian, was using 300 + 2X ;)


s_wrx said:
he's using a 300mm f2.8 :)
Oops ... Thanks Dear! :embrass:
 

Fred

New Member
Mar 4, 2002
1,235
0
0
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
mphil said:
Hey, I know that bird and background too! Hard to get nice clean background there. Good work, Fred. I would prefer a greater DOF for the front shots as the beak is long, and the bird is much bigger than the Crimson Sunbird too.
Thanks Mphil, agree with you on the DOF. Was using ISO400, f8, 1/125, had to sacrifice DOF for shots with acceptable sharpness.


chngpe01 said:
Good work there :thumbsup:
Thanks Buddy! ;) :cool:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.