Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't very well taken. The background are too distracting in my opinion.

spider.jpg

But the subject is very sharp. How did u do that?

Thanks everyone! ;)

Well, I was cycling somewhere in Ubin and I spotted this giant spider. It is about the size of a palm. Quite scary. I have no idea if it is poisonous or not. :what: But after I took one shot, I wanted to get nearer and nearer. I was like 4-5cm close.

All for the love of photography. I might be lying in hospital if things went bad. haa..

Wow! Nice shot!

I liked hoe the back of the spider looked like the face of a little man staring right at me!

Wah..you berry brave..looks posionous to me with that huge red colored fangs...:what:

Originally posted by Paladin
Wah..you berry brave..looks posionous to me with that huge red colored fangs...:what:

They have alot of those spiders in Kranji Nature park....whole gang of them up in the trees!!! Brrr.... i dun like spiders. :p

Plenty of these spiders in Tekong , and they always like to build their webs around your shoulder/face level in the forest. If u're not careful you'll smack right into them.

Originally posted by reno77
Plenty of these spiders in Tekong , and they always like to build their webs around your shoulder/face level in the forest. If u're not careful you'll smack right into them.

I remember my BMT days in Tekong when my PC walk right into one!! His action afterwards trying to get rid of the whole stuff was hilarious!!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.