Spiderman vs Wolverine vs Captain America... Vote NOW!

Spiderman vs Wolverine vs Captain America... Vote NOW!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what?
Spiderman and Wolverine should do that Fusion trick from Dragonball... then they are invincible liao.
Henceforth, they should be known as Spiderwolfy.... or Wolfspidey. Whatever...

One thing about the movie version of Spidey (btw I love both movies... 3rd one coming).... the web Spidey uses is part of the mutation. But in the comics its produced by a device....

Now... if its a mutation.. why does the web comes from his wrists?? Real spiders produce the web from a different location!!! Shouldn't Spidey spin webs from his a*** :bsmilie:

wad to do. if show ass then NC 16 liao wad. then earn very little

i vote for spiderman. :thumbsup:

spidey is the most intelligent, posesses scientific knowledge, with a spider sense, and great reflexes and courage. he always finds a way to defeat opponents who are stronger / faster / fiercer etc than him.

i vote spiderman.

but then again, samurai jack owns, big time. :sweat:

litefoot said:
Anyway, Cap's shield is an older form of Vibranium-Adamantium composite which is a lost formula (So is Cap's Super Soldier Serum, some how Marvel Universe is fond of losing formulae). Later Adamantium formula is derived from his shield, some say Adamantium is discovered by accident through this process. So no, Wolvie's claw can't cut through his shield as proven is some crossovers where Wolvie vs Cap. Wolvie's claw is near unbreakable, so there is no 矛盾 to talk about.

Oh, vibranium absorbs vibration, that explains how the shield takes big impacts.

I think Adamantium is "immuned" to magnetic force. If I remember correctly Magneto failed stripping Adamantium from Wolvie's skeleton.

in issue 75 of Wolverine Series 1, Magneto sucked out all the adamantium from wolverine's body. but wolverine got the metal back when apocalypse made him one of the horsemen.

magneto being the lord of magnetism, should technically be able to control anything with a magnetic field. hence, if you break matter down to it's basic components, i.e. atoms and molecules, electrons spining about protons and neutrons produce a small magnetic field, so magneto should be able to control that as well. in other words, you don't even need to be metalic to have a magnetic field which he can control. but where's the fun in that?

patch17 said:
in issue 75 of Wolverine Series 1, Magneto sucked out all the adamantium from wolverine's body. but wolverine got the metal back when apocalypse made him one of the horsemen.

magneto being the lord of magnetism, should technically be able to control anything with a magnetic field. hence, if you break matter down to it's basic components, i.e. atoms and molecules, electrons spining about protons and neutrons produce a small magnetic field, so magneto should be able to control that as well. in other words, you don't even need to be metalic to have a magnetic field which he can control. but where's the fun in that?

Thanks. So my memory did fail. It did get stripped out. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Yeah... but he is one of the most powerful mutant besides Prof X. :dunno: :dunno:

litefoot said:
Thanks. So my memory did fail. It did get stripped out. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Yeah... but he is one of the most powerful mutant besides Prof X. :dunno: :dunno:

Invincible if he can manipulate anything with a magnetic charge.... the whole earth and all elements contain charges at the atomic level.... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.