Spider and Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
josho said:
Can I ask that ur 6T is 58mm or 62mm?

62mm for the 6T. Sigma Close up filter is 58mm. So there is a step down ring when I use both. Above shots are with both.

Really very awesome shots! :thumbsup: That is a butterfly or moth? Can't tell cos I'm not expert in this field. Hey CY next time do take a normal shot on the spiders so that we know how small they are. :)

This is the same type of spider you posted last time right? Sin got so many spiders meh? Here the spiders are ugly & not colorful and hard to take good shots! Sometimes to find for small insects is really hard! Even with my spider sense can't know where my buddies lying around! :bsmilie:

spiderman said:
Really very awesome shots! :thumbsup: That is a butterfly or moth? Can't tell cos I'm not expert in this field. Hey CY next time do take a normal shot on the spiders so that we know how small they are. :)

This is the same type of spider you posted last time right? Sin got so many spiders meh? Here the spiders are ugly & not colorful and hard to take good shots! Sometimes to find for small insects is really hard! Even with my spider sense can't know where my buddies lying around! :bsmilie:

Yeah.. Many many different types of spiders around. Just got to hunt for them. If you have access to SAF training sites, most of them have really huge and nice spiders on webs. Probably poisonous judging from their colour though.

Don't "prey prey" with SAF training sites, cos sometimes there will be some unfired rounds or something, moreover if you are found there, you could be fined cos it is a prohibited ground. :nono:

It's better to go to Bukit Timah Reserve, MacRitchie or Mt. Faber to hunt for them. But I am lazy cos no transports of my own. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.