Spicy food after 11pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
Anyone can recommend places to get really spicy food after 11pm on Fridays? Best is around central or West side...cos always eating the same prata or mee goreng or fish & chips at those 24 indian coffeeshops after pool...wish to try something new...

Maybe some hotpot or mala huo guo or something...but not Tian Tian pls...

boroangel said:
Anyone can recommend places to get really spicy food after 11pm on Fridays? Best is around central or West side...cos always eating the same prata or mee goreng or fish & chips at those 24 indian coffeeshops after pool...wish to try something new...

Maybe some hotpot or mala huo guo or something...but not Tian Tian pls...

there should be a few around bugis area.....

Mala Steamboat after 11pm???? :sweat:

Power sia! But I'll like to know where can find mala steamboat after 11 too. ;p

Pro Image said:
\

Can't find lehz...need some recommendations...

Suddenly got business idea liao hehe...;p

Pro Image said:

The streets across BUgis - Liang Seah/Tan Qwee Lan I think...

togu said:
Mala Steamboat after 11pm???? :sweat:

Power sia! But I'll like to know where can find mala steamboat after 11 too. ;p

Guys the Mala Hou Gou opposite Shaw Centre in Beach Road opens until 5am.....yep that's right it's 5 AM! There is 3 shops. Go to the one next to Park View Hotel........

How much? For $10.00 is eat all you can......Food are fresh as well but for those vegetable lovers, there isn't that much selection. Sauce wise is so so but if you know how to mix and match you will get a great combo!

I just went for it around 8pm and had a super long queue......but BEST MAN!!!!

Pro Image said:
Guys the Mala Hou Gou opposite Shaw Centre in Beach Road opens until 5am.....yep that's right it's 5 AM! There is 3 shops. Go to the one next to Park View Hotel........

How much? For $10.00 is eat all you can......Food are fresh as well but for those vegetable lovers, there isn't that much selection. Sauce wise is so so but if you know how to mix and match you will get a great combo!

5am? :bigeyes: whoa ... definitely not for weak stomachs :sweat:

Haahaa.. Eat spicy food at night, later in the morning cheong toilet...

Pro Image said:

:vhappy:

Long queue? Cheong toilet? Hrm... who cares....kakkakakak... eat first, talk later! ;p

togu said:
:vhappy:

Long queue? Cheong toilet? Hrm... who cares....kakkakakak... eat first, talk later! ;p

For $10.00, Eat first lar.....Yep talk later.......!

Long queue at certain hours.....not all the time.

As long as the food is clean, there is a very slim chance to go toilet. The only time you will go toilet is when you eat seafood which are not fresh or the food is not clean. Other than that, chilly will not make your stomach go weak. In fact chilly is good for body.

Status
Not open for further replies.