[SPF] Help Faithful Police Dogs Retire to the Good Life

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Help Faithful Police Dogs Retire to the Good Life
Published: 24 July 2012, Tuesday | 10:00AM (Singapore)

The Singapore Police K-9 Unit is putting up six retired working dogs for adoption in July 2012. These dogs have demonstrated the true meaning of partnership in their work with the Home Team. They have helped make Singapore a safe and secure home. It is now our turn to find each of them one.

By Loh Jin Feng

Help Faithful Police Dogs Retire to the Good Life

they are very cute. I wish I lived in landed property. How nice it would be to keep one!

they are very cute. I wish I lived in landed property. How nice it would be to keep one!

btw i dont find them cute

but i wish that i could keep the German Shepard though..

i bet these dogs must be of pedigree of purebred dogs.... don't those shop will keep them and then breed

The applicant must be able to comply with the following conditions:

a) The dog shall not be used for working purposes and shall only be kept as a personal house pet;
b) The dog shall not be used for breeding;

c) The applicant agrees to provide the dog with adequate healthcare, food and proper shelter;
d) The applicant shall take necessary measures to prevent the dog from causing injury to a person or an animal;
e) The applicant must obtain a dog licence from the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA); and
f) The applicant must comply with the AVA’s rules and regulations upon the successful adoption of the dog.

Where got good life...

Expand your scope of knowledge, JohnJon82?

This is what REALLY happens to BREEDING FACTORIES (aka, LIVE DOGS!)

Consider ... and YES, it's the SAME here in Singapore!

Hundreds of thousands of puppies are breed at Puppy Mills, and then sold to Pet Stores. These dogs only job is to breed and have puppies, so the owner can make as much of a profit as possible. If the dogs can no longer breed, then they are very often killed with a metal object beaten against their head. No health care, never enough food, and no medical care, these dogs live in a wire crate their whole life with no socialization, and never able to enjoy the grass and walking. This is no way to live. To stop Puppies Mills, don't buy puppies at Pet Stores.

[vid]Ki2jeHquJa4[/vid]

Puppy Mill Insider Speaks Out - YouTube

[vid]RIV5l4gd_Oo[/vid]

Tennessee Puppy Mill Raid - YouTube

Just Youtube 'Puppy Mills'

If you have the guts JohnJon82 ...

Earthlings

Expand your scope of knowledge, JohnJon82?

This is what REALLY happens to BREEDING FACTORIES (aka, LIVE DOGS!)

Consider ... and YES, it's the SAME here in Singapore!

[vid]Ki2jeHquJa4[/vid]

Puppy Mill Insider Speaks Out - YouTube

[vid]RIV5l4gd_Oo[/vid]

Tennessee Puppy Mill Raid - YouTube

Just Youtube 'Puppy Mills'

If you have the guts JohnJon82 ...

Earthlings

O I thought can't have wife or gf.

On the other hand my uncle does own a kennel in M'sia, many nice purebred dogs for breeding there but not in puppy mill style. He hand-feeds the dogs by milk bottle, and gives the mommy dog expensive food to eat -__-. otherwise can't produce purebred quality.

we often joke that his grandson gets not as good nutrition. (puppy milk powder - RM 100. baby formula RM50 each tin. -__- )