speedpost is shxx

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
bought a lens from Amazon, delivery by iParcel, end mile by speedpost. said they attempted delivery at 1230. but did not leave notification card to collect at nearest PO. tried calling their CS at hotline 62225777. calling from 1850 to 1930. no answer. stated that operating hrs 8am to 8pm. shxx! last time opr hr was till 5pm. seems no difference now. bet those operators must hv switched off at 5. Damnit!

Speedpost is like that one. At least it's not by normal mail otherwise really GG. No tracking number plus the hotline staff is just plain unhelpful. Hope the parcel is redelivered soon. =)

Speedpost is like that one. At least it's not by normal mail otherwise really GG. No tracking number plus the hotline staff is just plain unhelpful. Hope the parcel is redelivered soon. =)
Ya, got one time mine no tracking number too. By the time I obtain TN from vendor, call them again, was told item returned to sender liao. FURIOUS!!!

Usually, I would go nearest PO self-collect than ask them re-deliver. Save another vomit-blood!

I seriously hate having to deal with singpost. They are really awful. Glad I got over my phase of buying lenses off ebay. Many sellers there love to use normal mail :)

My experience with speedpost has been ok. Been buying stuff from iHerbs.com, and always use speedpost.

Delivered on time and pretty fast

Sometime depend on postman/women who mailing delivery too be it speedpost (or normal singpost registered mail) or any other delivery company to make the delivery better service.
Had heard some dun even knock on closed door, later when u open the door will saw the delivery notice on floor ..
The lady who making delivery ard my area will knock on door for quite awhile and call out "postman, postman" when delivering registered or bulky items.

usually when i order stuff from Speed Post i get a notice to collect from the stated post office if no one's at home.

maybe a neighbor's dog ate the note :bsmilie:

and i've called before too. perhaps you've been a particularly nasty customer till they blacklisted your phone number? :think:

:bsmilie:

the service that i've gotten from SpeedPost has always been a positive one

usually when i order stuff from Speed Post i get a notice to collect from the stated post office if no one's at home.

maybe a neighbor's dog ate the note :bsmilie:

and i've called before too. perhaps you've been a particularly nasty customer till they blacklisted your phone number? :think:

the service that i've gotten from SpeedPost has always been a positive one

it is not always like that but more frequent as compared to ups and dhl.

previously had a malay gentleman doing the delivery for speedpost ard my area. damn good. even used his own handphone to call me and offer to bring it to the nearest PO. At that time, for failed delivery, one has to go all the way to their Ubi HQ to collect. And i wrote in to praise him.

but generally, speedpost sucks. This morning, the one who answered my call [after 5mins of waiting] sounds like he was in India. LOL

This morning, the one who answered my call [after 5mins of waiting] sounds like he was in India. LOL

Did you watch Michael Bay's Transformers movie in 2007?
Consider yourself lucky he did not offer you their world-class premium package at the end of the call.

Btw, sir, the attitude is not going to speed things up any bit at all.

Last edited: