Juz wondering 4 those who wear specs.
Wat lens do u all use for ur specs?
Plastic or Glass?
& wat brand?

wah... how to know which brand is it?

Originally posted by markccm
If have Carl Zeiss or Leica spec lens, will u go 4 it? Hahahaha... :D

HaHahA!! With built in 28 - 300?
Oh my AdamGoi, $600 for specs? Can't imagine if someone whack a soccer ball on my face with it.:confused:

haha..
Regards

Originally posted by Knighthunter
Seiko ultra Hi Index plastic lens with rimless Oakley RX Titantium

Anyone knows if the distributor will honour the one year warranty when the coating on my Oakley frame peels off? I know they don't cover lenses, but to what extend do they cover frames?

Originally posted by Minimalis
Anyone knows if the distributor will honour the one year warranty when the coating on my Oakley frame peels off? I know they don't cover lenses, but to what extend do they cover frames?

Yes, it also happened on my Oakley Square.
The coating peeled off, after more than one year so I can't claim it.
Why you not give tham a call to enquiry?
The Oakley Dealer in SG is:
Zen Vision Pte Ltd - 62266670

Originally posted by Wryer
Oh my AdamGoi, $600 for specs? Can't imagine if someone whack a soccer ball on my face with it.:confused:

haha..
Regards

It has already happened within 3 months of my purchase ... also kena by basketball too ...

/me wails ... :cry:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
It has already happened within 3 months of my purchase ... also kena by basketball too ...

/me wails ... :cry:

Fwah.
$600 kena smashed by a basketball. Your student throw at you ah? Haha...

Anyone saw the new Tag Heuer titanium frames??? In love with those now.... but the price can kill!!! :(

Originally posted by kongg
Titanium???Nitro!!!where???where???

I saw the frames (please ah FRAMES, not lens).... at one of the shops in Parkway Parade....... the list price was S$660 just for the frames.......

Level wat???wat name??

Basement. I think it's next to Giordano. Anyway, thats the only shop i saw that was carrying it. If i go there tonight, i will let you know the exact shop's name tomorrow. :)

Thanx bro

No worries mate!! Eh, you planning on getting it ah? Wonder if buy 2 got discount or not leh.... :devil: Sure kenna a earful by my other half one!! :(

erm......normally wifes and gfs dun know nuts abt wat is Titanium!!!:devil: hahahaha. Just tell her its a recycled metal lor. Cheap one lah. Cosmetic look good but cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.