SPCA Dogs XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Finally my exams are over! Went over to the SPCA in the morning to take a few shots of the dogs again. My LC-33 suffered quite a bit of drool dmage and had to do major lens cleaning when I went home...

Snowy, a spitz mix. She is getting on in years and can be a little fiesty at times but she is still a very sweet girl
139777902_9d098d7b36_o.jpg

Judy, a mongrel who will do anyhting for a treat. had to wait 10 miniutes in the next kennel for her to settle down..
139777863_c480a4d69c_o.jpg

2 adorable puppies JoJo and Zamal. Bieng puppies they like to play, run, chase and chew alot. The only chance i got to shoot them was when they got tired and it was time for thier afternoon nap

JoJo
139777808_cde713cb8a_o.jpg

Zamal
139777955_256451387c_o.jpg

Thats all from me for now. Stay tuned for pics from the upcoming SKC dog show ;p

Besides the dogs, I like what you are doing for them. =)

Anyway, can I just go in with my camera to snap shots of them? or do we need special permits?

I think its ok to just walk in to take snaps so long as its for personal use only. No flash photography though and if there is a No Entry sign please approach the kennel staff for assistance. If possible try to shoot form outside the kennel or take though the bars of the neighbouring one. Judy's pic was taken by shooting through thr bars of the next empty kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.