SPCA Dogs V

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Was at it again this saturday with my LC-33. when i reached there it was kinda overcast so the lighting was not favorable only namaged a few shots.

A slightly overweight beagle named Berg
Berg_01.jpg

Berg again happy to see you coming to play with him for a while
Berg_02.jpg

Gerald a sweet golden retreiver that likes to laze around. (except when you pick up his chew toy)
Gerald_01.jpg

Gerald again enjoying his favourte activity.
Gerald_02.jpg

All pics taken for the SPCA

so cute !!! :heart:

not surprised to see an abandoned beagle. Beagles are incredibly cute hounds that are very very hard to train.

Definately not recommended for first time owners. I love beagles to death.

topster said:
no surprised to see an abandoned beagle. Beagles are incredibly cute hounds that are very very hard to train.

Yea they tend to be resistant to obdeince training :) this one was a little on the fat side hehe..

topster said:
no surprised to see an abandoned beagle. Beagles are incredibly cute hounds that are very very hard to train.

Is snoopy beagle?

Wait till you put them together in a small pack... ha ha ha... the destruction... so amazing...

I am living in the suburbs in HK, and there is one crazy family near me who has a pack of 8 German Shepheds! They are so aggressive that I cannot go near and shoot them. Maybe until I get a proper tele lens...

Sharpion said:
really like #3! theres like a big grin on his/her face :) great shot!

were u like, lying on the floor when u took it?

Its a he and i believe he has found a new home..

Yes i do end up in wierd positions when taking thier pictures...

i really dunno how come ppl would want to abandon a beautiful dog such as the golden retriever...

thats real good to know he found a home man!

i tried lying in front of my dog to take a pic too and she just LICKED MY LENS!! argh :angry:

Sharpion said:
thats real good to know he found a home man!

i tried lying in front of my dog to take a pic too and he just LICKED MY LENS!! argh :angry:

I got technique honed for over 6 months :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.