Not open for further replies.

dquack

Dec 19, 2005
Jurong West
www.facebook.com
It all goes to helping the animals!!

BestBuddiesFlyer.JPG

but the fee is really a bit too much.. $10/photo

anyway to clear some confusion.. i emailed the organiser and he said it's ok to submit animals (not just pet) of any kind.. doesn't have to be your pet.. make way for lots of photos to be submitted eh?

i'm sure our dear raptor84 would be participating.. =)

[edit] is the poster too big? >-<

wah $10, not that we don't want to help the animals but is too much to pay PER photo.

seems like everyone who joins already lost (financially), very hard to entice people to join leh..i just thought of going down to SPCA to see see today then saw this wahhh

yesh the photo is too big and definetly not worth going unless my school pay i go :)

Firstly it is for charity, secondly it is not that your photo is being used to sell SPCA and to earn profits. Thirdly call me caustic but are your photos even worth 10 dollars??

Sometime I cannot understand how when the real pros are silently behind the scenes helping, we have so called "photographers" who whine and wail about rights when their photos are so bad, you wonder if they know it themselves that they will never see the light of the day in any publication.

charity groups ask for ownership because they cannot afford to pay like NKF. If you are going to charge them full price for the photo, then the money that could have been used to help animals or people end up in your pocket..... the able and rich photographer.

ha ha ha

pay S$10 so that your photographs become their property?
not a type of competition I would join.

this is to raise fund for SPCA no big gun competition.
try life is great, or UOB Painting of the year Photography, or ITS#SIX

yea this is a no big gun comp.. but as an animal lover i'm still motivated to join despite the high prices!

Cool, SPCA is really a charity worth helping.
Time to get my dog to be my model ;p

For a fund-raiser, everyone wins, especially those animals that have no homes.

I don't understand how "professional" photographers wouldn't want to have their work out in the open. Seriously if you want to go big-time isn't this an excellent opportunity to showcase your work instead of whining about a mere $10 donation not fee?

Good luck to those people who are helping out the animals and can't wait to see the photos submitted. :)

TS: I hope you do not mind me posting the poster coz I can't read a da*n thing. In future, PLEASE resize it before posting.

BestBuddiesFlyer.jpg

Btw, can I take a photo of my TAMAGOCHI and send in?

Status
Not open for further replies.