Spartacus: Bood and Sand

Yeah great series. Blood, Gore, Sex and Honour..

You should watch Spartacus : Gods of Arena first, as it is the prequel to Blood and Sand even though Blood & Sand was produced first. So call Spartacus : Gods of Arena (season 1), another prequel (season2), Blood & Sand (season 3) and Vengeance (season 4).

Surprise that the production will shoot Season 2 & 4 at the same time.

Last edited:
greenieadi said:
Yeah great series. Blood, Gore, Sex and Honour..

You should watch Spartacus : Gods of Arena first, as it is the prequel to Blood and Sand even though Blood & Sand was produced first. So call Spartacus : Gods of Arena (season 1), another prequel (season2), Blood & Sand (season 3) and Vengeance (season 4).

Surprise that the production will shoot Season 2 & 4 at the same time.

Yap. I will be waiting for those.

Yes, great script, plot and costume ...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watched the some of the series of Spartacus: God of the Arena. There is a mass orgy on one of the series. :eek: ..... Super Max RA21!
Glad that this series is banned in Singapore although it is a nice show to watch.

phoakm said:
Watched the some of the series of Spartacus: God of the Arena. There is a mass orgy on one of the series. :eek: ..... Super Max RA21!
Glad that this series is banned in Singapore although it is a nice show to watch.

They are just trying to accurately present how ancient Rome really was.

Due to the cancer situation with Andy Whitfield and his eventual death.. thus we have the prequel..eg. They were working around him. Already seen both Blood and Sand and then Gods of Arena .. can't wait for season 3 to come.

Prefer Game of Thrones though which IMHO is several notches better than Spartacus in many aspects.

Game of Thrones IMDB Profile

Spartacus: Blood and Sand IMDB Profile

Game of Thrones is another good TV series. 40% lesser violence, sex and nudity than Spartacus.

Has anyone noticed that Mediacorp is going to show Spartacus: Blood and Sand in Channel 5?
I saw the advert on TV. I wonder how many % of the TV series will be cut?

Winter is coming!

I reading the books. :p

As always much better