Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_2118.JPG

hehe cute :thumbsup:

Brilliantly captured moment!!

Its a pity that there wasn't any hilites in the eyes which would make it even better. One other thing, is the photo a little soft or do my eyes need some Refresh? (for the uninitiated, Refresh is the brand of disposable eyedrops available locally :p )

Overall, given the spontaneity of the moment, this is a job very well done!! :cool:

hehehe...good and funny pic...:)

Speaking of sparrows. Had the same idea too...planned to shoot tomorrow before the cosplay at my workplace. Heheh. Lots of sparrows there in the morning. :)

Originally posted by sbs99
Speaking of sparrows. Had the same idea too...planned to shoot tomorrow before the cosplay at my workplace. Heheh. Lots of sparrows there in the morning. :)

ohhh, shooting your little sparrow in the morning har ;p

Heh heh.

This was a fluke shot. There was a bunch of sparrows milling about, so I just took some shots of them with my 70-200mm.

The sparrows are not sharp because they were moving quite fast, and the depth of field was very shallow.

I got a nice surprise when I viewed the pictures on the screen. Had almost deleted this one on the spot.

"Sparrow aerobics" was the first caption that came to mind. On hindsight I should have captioned it "Sparrow ballet". Can you say "Sparrow Lake?"

Technical: f2.8, 1/500 sec, ISO 400, at 200 mm (from EXIF data).

Very very cute! Well done!

(It's a pity they are not synchronised ;) )

wow....veri good shot and quick as well :cool: ....if next time ask them to pose like jackie chan or jet li doing stunts sia :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.