hehe cute :thumbsup:

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Brilliantly captured moment!!

Its a pity that there wasn't any hilites in the eyes which would make it even better. One other thing, is the photo a little soft or do my eyes need some Refresh? (for the uninitiated, Refresh is the brand of disposable eyedrops available locally :p )

Overall, given the spontaneity of the moment, this is a job very well done!! :cool:

Goose

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
hehehe...good and funny pic...:)

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Speaking of sparrows. Had the same idea too...planned to shoot tomorrow before the cosplay at my workplace. Heheh. Lots of sparrows there in the morning. :)

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by sbs99
Speaking of sparrows. Had the same idea too...planned to shoot tomorrow before the cosplay at my workplace. Heheh. Lots of sparrows there in the morning. :)
ohhh, shooting your little sparrow in the morning har ;p

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
Heh heh.

This was a fluke shot. There was a bunch of sparrows milling about, so I just took some shots of them with my 70-200mm.

The sparrows are not sharp because they were moving quite fast, and the depth of field was very shallow.

I got a nice surprise when I viewed the pictures on the screen. Had almost deleted this one on the spot.

"Sparrow aerobics" was the first caption that came to mind. On hindsight I should have captioned it "Sparrow ballet". Can you say "Sparrow Lake?"

Technical: f2.8, 1/500 sec, ISO 400, at 200 mm (from EXIF data).

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
Very very cute! Well done!

(It's a pity they are not synchronised ;) )

AqUaRiU5

Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
wow....veri good shot and quick as well :cool: ....if next time ask them to pose like jackie chan or jet li doing stunts sia :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.