Spain Vs Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Darn, now all match playing at 2.45am. Anyone knows what time is the replay for this match tomorrow? And which channel? 21 or 22?

Grrrrr....

PORTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i supported spain actually.... :blah:

jonlou said:
PORTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i supported spain actually.... :blah:

Kelongggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i supported spain... too! ;(

if kelong then it should have been spain and portugal draw and both go into the q-finals

togu said:
Kelongggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i supported spain... too! ;(

Aiya host nation is always like that......look at the 2002 World Cup

Korea in Semi Finals?????

It's more like a fixture game lah. Portugal will be the same too. It's part and parcel that host nation will go at least to semi finals.

This way only that the stadiums will be filled up by their own fans......

But I am supporting Portugal team ALLLLLLLL THE WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

akane said:
if kelong then it should have been spain and portugal draw and both go into the q-finals

I think if it was a draw, Portugal would be out. Cos head-to-head against Greece, Portugal lost.

Say if points are the same,
what do they look at?
Correct me if I'm wrong (in order of priority)
1) head to head encounters
2) Goal difference
3) Goals scored
After that, if alls equal then what? Look at the FIFA ranking?

NitroTech said:
I think if it was a draw, Portugal would be out. Cos head-to-head against Greece, Portugal lost.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i supported spain ah. kelong ah. but i really have to say this ah.... it was a matter of porto's pride. state's pride at stake ah. PORTO had to win. and they won lar. :thumbsup: respect man for their effort and spirit. :what:

It must be Portugal. This team is already having a 'free ticket' at least to semifinal :D Otherwise.. who's gonna watch EURO??? It's simply business :D

Status
Not open for further replies.