Space beside Buena Vista MRT Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey89

Staff member
Jun 6, 2007
South Western Singapore
Does anyone know if we can actually cross the barrier onto the grass beside the staion?i noticed that there is a Kingfisher than and wish to take pictures,but then not sure if can cross the barrier

There is a canal path opposite the road (Ghim Moh side). Go there and you can see many kingfishers, woodpeckers, egrets etc.

Be prepared and be warned - thick grass, lalang means got snakes and other creatures like iguanas. Go to a hardware shop and get a pair of yellow "PCK" boots :thumbsup:and wear thick jeans.

But better still, your No4 uniform got camouflage - but dunno if get caught, kenna charged under the SAF Act 1972.:nono:

Be prepared and be warned - thick grass, lalang means got snakes and other creatures like iguanas. Go to a hardware shop and get a pair of yellow "PCK" boots :thumbsup:and wear thick jeans.

But better still, your No4 uniform got camouflage - but dunno if get caught, kenna charged under the SAF Act 1972.:nono:

lol,bro,i may be 19,but i haven't served NS,neither was I in NCC,how to have no4 uniform?wah,PCK boots abit extreme leh,lol

ha ha ha,i not mentally ready to serve NS leh,lol

i got a few sets of saf #4.... i dont use them anymore tho... i wear #3 :D

most useful item provided by saf = gortex jacket ; protects camera and keeps u dry

actually u can wear the saf #4 pants and pck boots... at most u will just look like foreign worker.

i got a few sets of saf #4.... i dont use them anymore tho... i wear #3 :D

most useful item provided by saf = gortex jacket ; protects camera and keeps u dry

actually u can wear the saf #4 pants and pck boots... at most u will just look like foreign worker.

best of all....add in one pair of Goretex army boots and ur assured of feet safety and feet dryness....

ha ha ha,then there are indian construction workers,what will i be?
buddy:
Where is this canel?

ha ha ha,mozzies dun bother me,i sweat a lot,layers of sweat shld protect me like that time i went to sungei buloh,but just wondering if can be caught by authority,lol

Maybe a 600mm F/4 lens will do the trick? ;p

Why don't u go to Chinese/Japanese Gdns and you can shoot in comfort without all this hassle like No. 4 pants, PCK boots, etc.

Then pretend to be construction worker lor.. ;p

ha ha ha,then there are indian construction workers,what will i be?
buddy:
Where is this canel?

cross the road parallel to the mrt tracks i.e. the direction of ghim moh market, you should see a bus stop on the other side. continue walking along the road, the entrance to the canal isn't too far away.

Why don't u go to Chinese/Japanese Gdns and you can shoot in comfort without all this hassle like No. 4 pants, PCK boots, etc.

Good idea,anyway,i'm not gonna spend my cash on no 4 or no 3 uniforms for NS since I haven't serve NS,will rather wait till i actually have to enter already then get it from them :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.