SOY cosplay 08 @ ngee ann poly 26/1/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

togusa

Jul 11, 2007
sg, pp
togusa208.deviantart.com
mhh another cosplay event to share.
If you are interested to take some cosplay photos, this is another event that you can go.

SOY cosplay'08:"The Beginning" Presented by Japanese Tsubasa

It will be held at Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Atrium [Blk 1]
26th Jan 2008
11am - 7pm
free entry

website-> http://soy-japtsubasa.net/
For more info check the website and this thread from sgcafe:
http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=39808

wah, in my sch, just nice.

Me definitely going:thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is the best i have read .... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Photography
• The NP atrium is quite dark if the sky is overcast / cloudy. Please bring your own flash.

• Photography is not limited to the event areas. Shooting outside the areas are at your own risk.

• Please seek permission from the cosplayers before taking any photos.

• Cosplayers have the right to deny requests for photo-taking.

• NP and JTC do not disregard professional photographers and/or commercial entities offering their business cards. Should you decide to accept the cards, we claim NO responsibility for what may happen.

• Attempts to take unlawful photographs (E.g. upskirt, voyeur etc.), if discovered, will be handed to the police. If you see anyone attempting the above, please report to the JTC officials or helpers.

In school....w33t

CAn somebody tell me the location and how to go there?
it is at clementi rd, u could take a bus 74 when u come frm dover mrt or u could take 154, 151 and 52 if you alight at clementi mrt station;) look out for a veri big and nice bus stop:cool:

it is at clementi rd, u could take a bus 74 when u come frm dover mrt or u could take 154, 151 and 52 if you alight at clementi mrt station;) look out for a veri big and nice bus stop:cool:

Oh~! at Clementi there~! I think I will take MRT reach that station then take bus.
ha~! thanks for ur information.

Seems kinda far .. hopefully its worth going.
Recently standards of Cosplayers in singapore are getting much better. really hope to see more of the Team/group cosplayers.

At the last one at EOY cosplay. The trinity blood team rox.

CAn somebody tell me the location and how to go there?
take MRT to clementi then change to bus 154. Me going give me a cal if u going. Must bring ur 50mm F1.4 and let me try and i let u try my 85mm F1.8.:)

^^ So this is the Cosplay event they are talking about. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: Will be there.

^^ So this is the Cosplay event they are talking about. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: Will be there.
yea come visit my work place:thumbsup:

What time you going?

Bro, I'll be there at 11am from Boon Lay. ^^ See ya!
I'm joining the Tangshooters in the morning to Old Changi Hospital... See if got time to come over... You be advance party... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.