Sourcing for photographer during own wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

i used to pyshco one of my photography frd... wey... come lah.. i shoot yr wedding...

he considered a while.. and told mi.. hmm.. nvm.. i got a cool photographer liao... which he means.. mount on tripod and pose :bsmilie:

anyway... tts jus a joke...

i believe at least 20% of the peeps here have wedding photography experience.. but For yr big day, would u jus chin chye hire 1 photographer or find a reliable wan?

find a reliable one... my photographer frens can tag along and gimme extra photos...

It's better to have a reliable photographer on your wedding day cause they just know what to do if things do go wrong. :think:

hire one good one and ask ALL your friends along. The more the merrier :D

RuthBaby said:
i used to pyshco one of my photography frd... wey... come lah.. i shoot yr wedding...

he considered a while.. and told mi.. hmm.. nvm.. i got a cool photographer liao... which he means.. mount on tripod and pose :bsmilie:

anyway... tts jus a joke...

i believe at least 20% of the peeps here have wedding photography experience.. but For yr big day, would u jus chin chye hire 1 photographer or find a reliable wan?

Guess the photographer should be able to take decent shots. No need to be some big professional. And guess that's what a portfolio is for rite?

coke21 said:
Guess the photographer should be able to take decent shots. No need to be some big professional. And guess that's what a portfolio is for rite?
recently my sista asked if im interested to shoot for her colleague.. but he too is a photographer... but again.. there are mani areas in photography.. if yr forte lies in landscape... sometimes u may not be able to do well in portraiture or event..

i remember seeing a portraiture photo taken by a landscape photog.. wah.. really . there is even 1/3 rule in the photo.... :bsmilie:

For my wedding, all my photographer mates will not be invited as guests. Probably all end up working for free. :D But i'll still hire 1 professional wedding photog, just to do the standard shots. All the photojourn style, candids and other viewpoints will be captured by friends with all sorts of cameras. I foresee a situation where flashbulbs will negate the use of any house lighting...... :cool:

RuthBaby said:
recently my sista asked if im interested to shoot for her colleague.. but he too is a photographer... but again.. there are mani areas in photography.. if yr forte lies in landscape... sometimes u may not be able to do well in portraiture or event..

i remember seeing a portraiture photo taken by a landscape photog.. wah.. really . there is even 1/3 rule in the photo.... :bsmilie:

Yah of cos. Besides if you are a landscape photographer I'm sure you won't be interested in event (for example) Unless you are a multi-discipline photographer. You tried taking events before?

So what's your forte? :D

coke21 said:
Yah of cos. Besides if you are a landscape photographer I'm sure you won't be interested in event (for example) Unless you are a multi-discipline photographer. You tried taking events before?

So what's your forte? :D
oh.. portraiture? fashion? lolz

aniwae... beside photography... B*tching is one of my forte... wahahhahaha :blah:

RuthBaby said:
oh.. portraiture? fashion? lolz

aniwae... beside photography... B*tching is one of my forte... wahahhahaha :blah:

Haha..thats a good one....:D

So I would guess you won't want to do an event shoot for example?

RuthBaby said:
paisey.. events too.. esp with pretty gals ard

i did a few bartop events, pageants and weddings too ;)

That would mean you would have a "portfolio" to show your friend already rite? :)

coke21 said:
That would mean you would have a "portfolio" to show your friend already rite? :)
ive been in wedding line for quite some time liao.. portfolio is not a problem.. all in my bag liao... :)

ohya.. theres one guy with avatar who has an angel wing on a little boy.. whats his nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.