[soulFLY] - Moment of 2010 whenever possible

3895007574_003e4bc100.jpg

A small little creation from the heavenly father to spice up our life!

Many of us has taken close up shot of this little beauty!​

3894222491_0d69d48874.jpg

Flora and Fauna...a balance to nature!​

4250197363_820c0e3839.jpg

Portrait of my little girl. Time flies and she has grown stronger, taller and more energetic.

Moment spent with her will be treasured till end of day.

There is no turning back time, thus, need to appreciate every moment spent together.

Your girl is so beautiful. :)

mm excellent photos, esp the minimalist ones!

4234964681_132c2366f5.jpg

Image to portray our Singapore Coastal line is usually crowded with ships and never have a clear horizon.

This is one of many ship around the coast line which I found it pretty isolated from others...:)

ps: will be away a little while due to work oversea and limited access to internet...:(

hi, i would like to commend you on the great images!
i'm really curious as to how you acheive shots like this ?

nice... where is this>?

Hello, this is taken at East Coast Park near Bedok Jetty...

there is couple of it and my work there is not finish...need to pay another visit there once back in SG...:)

thank you for visiting and glad you like it..:)

Lovely!:)
just wondering where did you get purchase the ND400 filter from.?;)

Thank you hortwizer for visiting!

I purchased my NDx400 at MS Color.. :)

hi, i would like to commend you on the great images!
i'm really curious as to how you acheive shots like this ?

Thank you for the kind words and really appreciate that...:)

This image is taken with using NDx400 coupled with CPL to obtain ~13 f/stop as taken at late hot afternoon after a shower resulting a thin layer of mist. Shutter speed 30sec and Aperture f/22 with Spot Metering.

High key contrast to isolate the main subject from others and a little gradient to finish up the work...

Hope it helps...cheers!

Thomas

Nice one! good think u went when the tide was lower... :) lovely place isn't it? hehe.

Thank you Jayden!

Yes, would agree this place is fantastic and I would pay couple more visit to this place soon when back in SG...:)

Guess am lacking and slowing things a little lately due to work and family commitment...all work and no play..

Cheers my friend and thank you for droping by..:)

4269371400_b1924cedec.jpg

...a place where sadness previal where one have to leave love ones to pursue career and happiness or vice versa when one going for a leisure time...

...the excitement and happiness that people usualy feel when arriving at an airport for a holiday, leaving their dreary world behind and travelling to somewhere bright and new...

...also the sense of excitement at the journey, and the anticipation of people arriving after they've been away!...

...a place full of emotion..​

4268685545_7c27eafdd9.jpg

...she really grow to fast...

...the first day she born into this world is still fresh in my mind...

...she is so small and fragile...

...'protection' is the first word that came into my mind...

4269586858_33014ae974.jpg

...gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which objects with mass attract one another...

...in everyday life, gravitation is most familiar as the agent that lends weight to objects with mass and causes them to fall to the ground when dropped...

...modern physics describes gravitation using the general theory of relativity, in which gravitation is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime which governs the motion of inertial objects...

...best is to refer to Sir Isaac Newton's law of universal gravitation provides an accurate approximation for most calculations...​

4271176525_e90d526e65.jpg

...a beauty to my eyes and a beast to many...​