Sorry ... no photography allowed of our dishes here...

Same here.

I tried to take some pics with my phone camera at Bosses restaurant oso kena stopped.

Maybe they don't want other restaurant to copy their signature dishes

If you're a chef and wanna to copy other peoples' dish, there is no need to bring out dSLR to take pictures. One look and just tasting is already good enough to copy liao.

Ever heard of reverse engineering. People can dismantle a piece of gear and manufacture almost an exact copy of it.

I guess the management is just simply too jitterly over such thing as to impose such rules.

If you're a chef and wanna to copy other peoples' dish, there is no need to bring out dSLR to take pictures. One look and just tasting is already good enough to copy liao.

Ever heard of reverse engineering. People can dismantle a piece of gear and manufacture almost an exact copy of it.

I guess the management is just simply too jitterly over such thing as to impose such rules.

Ya, just buy take away and can copy everything. DSLR can't record the taste.

But it is up to their management decision, but they will start losing some of their customer.

Last edited:
There was once, in China, in a fast food restaurant.. I plan to use a P&S to shoot my friend, and the background is the window showing the cityscape. Then the waitress came and say "no photography within the restaurant premises".........

hey hey hey... u guys misunderstood the restaurant manager good intention....

he stop photography is because if you accidentally took picture of some drug transaction at the next table, those bosses may come and kill the photographers and the whole family...

the manager is trying to protect u guys from harm....