Sorry for yet another FZ20 question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one cap so expensive huh? Actually yesterday experience in MS, really make me sianZ abt their honesty.. maybe i'll AP... see how.

sunkist said:
one cap so expensive huh? Actually yesterday experience in MS, really make me sianZ abt their honesty.. maybe i'll AP... see how.

They are all the same, my friend.

Be it AP, CP, MS or any other shop(other than Best, Court, etc.) they are all "bargain shops". It is not that they are dishonest, it is just their nature of business: bargain!

yesterday $35 dollar's UV hoya really stun me.

Ya this kind of places is about bargain and see they happy or not lor...

well the best thing is to find out the price first... like that day i bought the suntax flash from MS they quote me 65 for it initially...I make a big 'huh' then say but I see it on the net that I could get for as low as 50... den he calculate then...give me 52... that's the way it is..

dun like it either...but no choice leh...better than buying from those courts and whateva sometimes...more attitude!

sunkist said:

Hi sun. dun be sian lah! dun quote me...i can say almost all cam shops are like that one. do some research and ask around first b4 buying. i heard some have the same exp with AP also. next time just call a few and get the person name who qoted u and tell him off loh. u will get use to all these nonsense very soon. ...hahah

Xpose said:
who ask you to ask for HOYA brand, got alot of other brand one mah, got tokina cosina and etc. If you are buying the HOYA one, might as well buy the one with HMC instead of the normal one coz when I buy the 58mm hoya HMC UV filter, its only about 6~7 buck difference but I got two HOYA HMC UV filter worth 25 bucks each free due to some sotong shop assistant who din bother to "make sure" that he has total the right sum for me :bsmilie:

Same. I bought a 58mm SHMC (was thinking of getting the Zeiss Wcon) from AP for $28 a month back to use with my FZ-10. In the end, I settled for a 55mm step-down ring so I went to get the 55mm SHMC today.
First quote I got was $40. Sheesh.. After that I asked him why the 55mm cost more than 58mm. The assistant was quite shocked. (I don't think I look like the typical tourist shops rip-off).
Later he quoted $35 and asked me how much I was quoted for the 58mm.
I told him i bought the 58mm SHMC for $28 and quoted same price for the U-HMC. He went to talk to another guy and in the end, I got the filter at $30.

Guess check before u buy is alway a better case :)
I assume filter/WC/TC not like digicam. Their price are more or less stable? can i say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.