Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's going down tmr? maybe can hv small gathering too ;p

Roadshow implies it is a public event. Why is it a private event instead?

It's only for invited guests, hence private. Of coz since it's a public place they can't close down the whole mall so the public can still see from a distance. But the public can't get close so unless you have like a >300mm f2.8 on a tripod it's gonna be very difficult to shoot.

It's only for invited guests, hence private. Of coz since it's a public place they can't close down the whole mall so the public can still see from a distance. But the public can't get close so unless you have like a >300mm f2.8 on a tripod it's gonna be very difficult to shoot.

Is 16X optical zoom enough for shooting at a distance?

Is 16X optical zoom enough for shooting at a distance?

haha.. should be quite enough provided there's enough light. do get a tripod. lol~:bsmilie:

haha.. should be quite enough provided there's enough light. do get a tripod. lol~:bsmilie:

haha yah the video will be terribly shaky at 16x optical zoom without tripod. People will think there's an earthquake at raffles city...;p

Have to look out for good spots to deploy tripod. Hehe no optical image stabilization for 16X zoom.

Or get a different video camera at 10X optical zoom with optical image stabilization. This should eliminate the need for a tripod.

haha yah the video will be terribly shaky at 16x optical zoom without tripod. People will think there's an earthquake at raffles city...;p

Have to look out for good spots to deploy tripod. Hehe no optical image stabilization for 16X zoom.

Or get a different video camera at 10X optical zoom with optical image stabilization. This should eliminate the need for a tripod.

hee.. spots for tripod not only hv to find, also hv to be there early. i duno, there might be fans coming to support a certain *cough*artiste*cough* so hehe.. you know lah.. duno how wide is the publicity so cannot say for sure also :x

u going down tmr?

hee.. spots for tripod not only hv to find, also hv to be there early. i duno, there might be fans coming to support a certain *cough*artiste*cough* so hehe.. you know lah.. duno how wide is the publicity so cannot say for sure also :x

u going down tmr?

Is the artiste Sun Yan Zi?

Hehe I want to film Fiona Xie leh...

i guess, it would be a pass for me, low light condition and too far from stage

i'm going down tmr. :)

Who's going and is meeting up?

Is there like a clubsnap teeshirt or something you all wear same same then easier to find mah.. hahaaha

Or a red rose on the shirt pocket! :bsmilie:

Is there like a clubsnap teeshirt or something you all wear same same then easier to find mah.. hahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.