Soo Bin had a stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Gallery owner Chua Soo Bin, in his 70s, had a stroke. He was in Shanghai for his photographic exhibition of chinese artists. all his subjects had died. It is not clear about his current condition. he is ex-prof photographer of 30 years in ed/adv photography. all the best to his health.

Yeah, I heard about it from my mum. I wish him good health.

paisay but "subjects" refers to???
He photographed chinese artists (painters and poets) and had a book published (big book!)......

Actually, I saw him today afternoon at Peninsula! He is ok.....

Hong Sien

CONFUSED. One said that he had a stroke. The other claimed that he saw him..

Who is right?

to clear the confusion, the heading is "... had ....".

I think this is a gross inaccurate news ....
according to a reliable source, he did not have a stroke at all :nono:
it would be better to close this thread before it gets messy.

my source is from straits times.

Gallery owner Chua Soo Bin, in his 70s, had a stroke. He was in Shanghai for his photographic exhibition of chinese artists. all his subjects had died. It is not clear about his current condition. he is ex-prof photographer of 30 years in ed/adv photography. all the best to his health.

Not minding if I put a doze on this older thread.
He was an art director in an advertising agency then later set up his own studio.
An excellent creative photographer, but then in the seventies photography is not as recognised as it is now in our country.

After being turned down by great name publishers he started to publish his own publications and finally Media Corps ran documentaries on him.

He leads an active life contributing to the growth and trying his best to give recognition to the art of photography....

Well, as you grow past the age of 50 there is always the danger of getting heart diseases.

Wonder if he knows that regular cycling on a bicycle will reduce that risk in getting all the Cardiovascular diseases?

:think::think::think:

we all know it is important to exercise regularly, but, how many of us do it regularly?

so, what is yr point in yr statement about cycling.

More often than not we may sometime forget to excerise regularly. True but if you think walking, jogging and other forms of excerise can replace the health benefits of riding a bicycle, here are some education info.

:)

so, besides dishing out more such info, what is yr point about uncle soo bin's knowledge about regular cycling is beneficial? so, if he knows, and yet not doing it at all or regularly, well? my point is if one knows it, it does not follows that one will do it regularly. smokers still smokes, despite the obvious risks associated with smoking. drinkers still drinks. drug abusers still abusing. ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.