Status
Not open for further replies.

rmmark2000

Dec 20, 2007
Hi,
Im planning to buy this sony alpha.
need you expert advise guys
thanks

It's a pretty good camera (at least for me). The kit lens is decent and I know that someone actually covered a wedding shoot with the kit lens only. :thumbsup:

Which one are you getting? The A100 or A700? Have you tried them out at the shops already?

It's a pretty good camera (at least for me). The kit lens is decent and I know that someone actually covered a wedding shoot with the kit lens only. :thumbsup:

Which one are you getting? The A100 or A700? Have you tried them out at the shops already?

I saw it from BEST... i tried but not much testing
ill go back to thst store and try... maybe a A100 is affordable with me
thanks for input

Think you will have better chance testing and getting a better deal at MS Color, from the numerous thumbs up given by the bros here for this shop. Try to look for Florence.

For kit lens, the new 16-105 lens is very attractive. Better range than the other kit lens, 18-70. The 16-105 is now available seperately last I checked at the Sony Shop at CP Penin.

Sony A100 is a great cam for beginner like us.
I'm enjoying it and taking shots after shots...

yes.. totally amazed by bro cthep2's shots

he he, i also trying to learn, nxt time you do night shots i wanna go learn liao lol

Think you will have better chance testing and getting a better deal at MS Color, from the numerous thumbs up given by the bros here for this shop. Try to look for Florence.

For kit lens, the new 16-105 lens is very attractive. Better range than the other kit lens, 18-70. The 16-105 is now available seperately last I checked at the Sony Shop at CP Penin.

Brother, where is this MS Color shop? sorry im new to this. ^_^

I saw it from BEST... i tried but not much testing
ill go back to thst store and try... maybe a A100 is affordable with me
thanks for input

go to a Sony gallery, there u can test the cam on display all u want.. go to the one at IMM, they even laid out a fruit basket for u to test it on. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.