Sony T2 Competition | Prize: S$1500 + Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

senok0

Jul 24, 2007
Singapore
Hey guys,

Thought I'd share with you guys this competition I'm in.. hopefully we can help each other out, and then maybe we all kapoh the cash prizes ;) If I'm not wrong, somewhere along the lines it said that there're quite a few prizes - but what the hell - got good stuff, we all share :) - even if never win, at least got experience, right?

Here - a screenshot.. Cos can't copy+paste.. that websites in flash i think.

screenieee9.jpg

Link to competition can be found at http://cybershott2.sony-asia.com/indexc.html

I think I'll start a thread in Kopitiam (since i doubt discussing here is a good idea) for all those of us who are joining the competition! Let's make it happen - for the love of the photo! ..and get a prize while at it!

- senok0

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, must the submitted photos be shot with a T2? I don't really find any details in the website. No signs of submission deadline or anything like that. :dunno:

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, must the submitted photos be shot with a T2? I don't really find any details in the website. No signs of submission deadline or anything like that. :dunno:

There's submission dead line stated linked somewhere in there. It also mention of the selection process.

There's submission dead line stated linked somewhere in there. It also mention of the selection process.

Thanks bro! I must be X_X cannot find. Will go and find again... :sweat: :bsmilie:

SolBadGuy - errr, i don't think photos must submitted with a T2, considering that it's a brand new camera - what are the odds of everyone having it... YET? ;) actually, i went through the Flickr page part, and then clicked around and looked at the EXIF properties of some images.. some taken by handphone cameras (like the homemade family ones. MUST SEE! - www.flickr.com/groups/freetheimage > Pool - damn funny lololololol)

Yup, hopefully there's a voting process in the later stage, then we can ask many many ClubSnap people to join, and then ask mods post as sticky, then we vote for ourselves. *GRINS*

Okay, seriously, wouldn't voting for our own members - i.e help them out to win, be constructive? :)

Hey guys, if you go to the T2 competition website, just click on the "terms of use" at the bottom right, you will see a pop up on terms and condition which says the contest is from 15 May-17 July 2007....so the contest is over liao lah?:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.