Sony T100 or Canon Ixus 850IS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHN2000

Aug 26, 2006
Above mentioned question... Thank's =)

T100 :thumbsup:
Personally prefer the compact size, battery life n the fast/handy startup.

y dun u get canon 900TI not far diff the price ..or 950IS...$588 for the 950IS i tink

T100 Of course! Maybe because I've one already. Fast startup with fantastic picture quality. Not to mention the zoom too. Didn't think it'll work so well.

Hello bang, I tried playing with Sony T100 in Harvey Norman today, and all my pictures turned out blurry and unclear with an orange cast. How should I set the settings to take good pictures in a low-lit place like Harvey Norman?

Hello bang, I tried playing with Sony T100 in Harvey Norman today, and all my pictures turned out blurry and unclear with an orange cast. How should I set the settings to take good pictures in a low-lit place like Harvey Norman?

Maybe you want to check the settings (esp. ISO & WB) on the camera. I was accompanying a friend to get her camera a couple of weeks back and we were at Harvey Norman too. She was deciding between a few models. I told her to get a Fuji which has very good reviews but she said that she does not like the design. So we eliminated the Fuji and continue choosing & comparing. She was leaning towards a popular brand and eventually it was between the Sony W50 & the model which she likes. I advised her to take some sample shots instead of choosing a camera base on the brand itself or by its design only. She did what I've suggested and to our horror, the pictures taken by the Sony W50 was totally unacceptable as compared to the other model. So I took the camera from her and looked at the settings...the settings on the other model was pretty normal, but the settings on the Sony cam were definitely out. So I reset the settings to be the same as the model which my friend liked and the results were so different. My friend bought the W50 in the end and she's very happy with it.

Maybe you want to check the settings (esp. ISO & WB) on the camera. I was accompanying a friend to get her camera a couple of weeks back and we were at Harvey Norman too. She was deciding between a few models. I told her to get a Fuji which has very good reviews but she said that she does not like the design. So we eliminated the Fuji and continue choosing & comparing. She was leaning towards a popular brand and eventually it was between the Sony W50 & the model which she likes. I advised her to take some sample shots instead of choosing a camera base on the brand itself or by its design only. She did what I've suggested and to our horror, the pictures taken by the Sony W50 was totally unacceptable as compared to the other model. So I took the camera from her and looked at the settings...the settings on the other model was pretty normal, but the settings on the Sony cam were definitely out. So I reset the settings to be the same as the model which my friend liked and the results were so different. My friend bought the W50 in the end and she's very happy with it.

Thanks!
I'll definitely go back and try out both cams again :)

So Chocolatte, u got ur cam yet? Which did ya pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.