Sony T100 ! night shot.. pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjynwa

Nov 9, 2007
Singapore

Need help... when i take night shot wif subject... the backgrd lighting look v unnatural(too yellowish)... how? using sony t100 here.. mmm... ani way to help me improve on my night shots?

if i use adobe.. how can i change the backgrd lighting to a more natural 1... like e 1st pic..

thanks!

Actually i preferred the yellowish one den the other one.. :)

Check out the list of sites in the link below, some really helpful sites on night photography
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=214604

From what i know, Adobe Lightroom has a really great tool for correcting white balance..
But if not maybe you can try this way..
http://www.eyefetch.com/tutorial-white-balance-ps.aspx
it actually took away some greenish cast and made the lights a little more yellow :bsmilie:

is it? but i tot yellowish look a bit fake.. haha... thx for e link! =D=D!

set your WB to correct the colour and put a coloured gel on your flash to make the flash the same colour temp

hi there. :)

diff ppl has got diff preference of how they want their photo to look like. so the yellowish one may not work for you. imo i'll choose the yellowish one but i'll readjust the white balance because it's a little too warm (too yellowish). i believe in your camera you can also set the white balance as well.. so that you do not have to adjust the white balance in the computer afterwards (unless you want to fine tune it).

as for night photography, the golden rule is that your camera should be stable so that it wouldn't cause camera shake which would make your photo blur (either use a tripod or rest on a stable object).

ooo ok.. any tip on hw to adjust white balance using ani software?... yea.. i think its a bit too warm (too yellowish)..

ooo ok.. any tip on hw to adjust white balance using ani software?... yea.. i think its a bit too warm (too yellowish)..

Please please please type full words... You're on a full keyboard, not typing away an SMS message limited to 160 characters...

Anyway, use Adobe elements or photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.