Sony RX10 mk4

I keeps on using the Hi-mode and ended up a lot of useless photos, haha! But I now get used to the touch screen, quite handy for me. The fps really fun, no horse run feature. Zoom range quite nice, esp for wildlife side. Not much complain on it, feels $ well spend in the end.

Recorded movie with it and ended up weird noise as the crickets noise too sharp for it! Btw, need to master the camera well and not to forget a remote + tripod for the tele end!

I have the sony wireless remote, very handy when you wanna do tele captures. It supports zoom too.

I just brought a 6TB external hard disk, about $239 from challenger. Quite reasonable pricing, esp for the rx10 mk4 as it does have a 256GB that fills up fast due to hi-mode. Maybe another 6TB (or more) next time. Need to know what to take next time, cannot use too much hi-mode else will need to del a lot in the end.

I just brought a 6TB external hard disk, about $239 from challenger. Quite reasonable pricing, esp for the rx10 mk4 as it does have a 256GB that fills up fast due to hi-mode. Maybe another 6TB (or more) next time. Need to know what to take next time, cannot use too much hi-mode else will need to del a lot in the end.

wa thats quite a good price for 6TB, seagate?

After having it few months, I using it more than my both FF bodies mainly due to better focus length range n fps. But my internal flash not working, mostly will send in when I am not using it. Maybe in the future, will invest on a 150-600mm for FF body if possible. :D

Recently due to NDP, a lot of planes over my area on Sat and so, I have been using the RX10 mk4 heavily. Within half hour can have more than 2k photos easily. Maybe time to get 2 more 6TB after my trip, just for the photos. For me, it's consider good enough unless I got $25k to get A9, grip, 2 different TC and the new 400mm F2.8. Anyway, I not a pro, i got a job. Therefore, going to A9 unless I strike $, lol!

After having it few months, I using it more than my both FF bodies mainly due to better focus length range n fps. But my internal flash not working, mostly will send in when I am not using it. Maybe in the future, will invest on a 150-600mm for FF body if possible. :D

U won't go wrong with sigma sports or contemporary ones