Sony PSP: Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerpalz

Dec 18, 2003
TheDaysMovie.com
Just got my PSP... wanted to checok out how many of you owns a psp in here..

ooooouuuu ... a fellow PSP owner. Got mine some time back. Only have Ridge Racer game at the moment (already completed), waiting for US release before I get any more games.

Looks tempting but then I need to ask myself what am I going to do with my PS2 :bsmilie:

espn said:
Looks tempting but then I need to ask myself what am I going to do with my PS2 :bsmilie:
Your PS2 (even the new PS2 slim) cannot be played on planes, trains and automobiles ;)

Makes long journeys a snap, and short journeys a pleasure. Of course, need to keep an eye out in case you miss your destination (almost missed my MRT stop a couple of times).

Oh, and make sure you use the handstrap in MRT cos my PSP got knocked out of my hands a couple of times already - luckily saved by the strap.

I sense a disturbing force, somebody is subconciously throwing my favourite phrase at me :think: :bsmilie:

I already got the ipod mini to accompany during my travelling leh, but add another PSP would provide entertainment also

*slap myself silly*

What am I talking about :confused:

i oso have my ipod 15gb and my psp..... load the game... and whack my favourite hip hop music...... then play my golf game.... with my ex71 earphones..... shiok to the max~

bought a PSP at 26040 yen thru a friend, still in japan, haven't made it back to sg yet :p

kerpalz said:
i oso have my ipod 15gb and my psp..... load the game... and whack my favourite hip hop music...... then play my golf game.... with my ex71 earphones..... shiok to the max~

Wah i see myself in you. 10 years ago, i would have done the same. :bsmilie: 10 years back will be Walkman/Discman, gameboy and ex70. :bsmilie:

How is the PSP? Sounds interesting.

PSP...

U can:
1) Play games on da go
2) Watch ur favourite photos on da go (limited by da size of da memory stick duo as well as ur wallet)
3) Watch movies on da go
4) Listen to music on da go

Singapore official release is May right? Juz in time for bonus. hehehe... :D

jsbn said:
Singapore official release is May right? Juz in time for bonus. hehehe... :D
BUY BUY BUY :devil:

espn said:
I sense a disturbing force, somebody is subconciously throwing my favourite phrase at me :think: :bsmilie:

I already got the ipod mini to accompany during my travelling leh, but add another PSP would provide entertainment also

*slap myself silly*

What am I talking about :confused:

The PSP looks like a brick to me (though it has lots of "useful" and entertaining features) - good to use as paperweight :p

:confused: :confused: :confused:

lavenderlilz said:
The PSP looks like a brick to me (though it has lots of "useful" and entertaining features) - good to use as paperweight :p

Pro Image said:
so des ne......arigato gozaimas :thumbsup:

er... lu kong simi ? :dunno:

;p

jsbn said:
He say, "Oh... Thank you." :bsmilie:

oh i see, hehe, thanks for the translation, only understand the "thank you" part :)

Status
Not open for further replies.