Sony PSP firmware 2.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Hi everyone,

Anyone had dl and installed version 2.50 onto their PSP?
Keke...yesterday saw a gal in a pub sitting just next table in front of me playing wif her PSP with logitec casing, me also take out my PSP (wif logitec casing too!) and play. She noticed my PSP and give me a sweet smile (wah kao...see liao also steam steam!!!). I then went forward and ask her wat game she was playing..it was Hot Shot Golf...keke...I commented that it is a good game. I am playing Winning Eleven 9 and she even borrowed my PSP to play that soccer game. I even helped her to upgrade to version 2.50 (as she was still using version 1.5 and she is not playing wif pirated games).
After tat, we exchanged contacts and till now...I still received her sweet sms greeting me!
Wow, PSP is great! Let me know a chio babe! BEST!!!:thumbsup: :lovegrin:

XXX Boy said:
Hi everyone,

Keke...yesterday saw a gal in a pub sitting just next table in front of me playing wif her PSP with logitec casing, me also take out my PSP (wif logitec casing too!) and play. She noticed my PSP and give me a sweet smile (wah kao...see liao also steam steam!!!). I then went forward and ask her wat game she was playing..it was Hot Shot Golf...keke...I commented that it is a good game. I am playing Winning Eleven 9 and she even borrowed my PSP to play that soccer game. I even helped her to upgrade to version 2.50 (as she was still using version 1.5 and she is not playing wif pirated games).
After tat, we exchanged contacts and till now...I still received her sweet sms greeting me!

some boy have all the luck... damnit... XXX already? :sticktong

damn.....gotta get a psp quick....today!!! which pub ar ?;p

peppercrab1 said:
damn.....gotta get a psp quick....today!!! which pub ar ?;p

make sure you get the lowest possible firmware, den u go give the sweetest smile to the chioest girl... den say your firmware not updated... ask if she have the v2.50... who knows... tonight is your LUCKY night...

PSP bo pi... kin meh wu chio bu... :sweatsm:

:eek: I wanna PSP too! :bsmilie: Hey is Street fighter on PSP? BTW which pub? Got pic boh? NPNT leh!!

XXX Boy said:
Hi everyone,

Like that also can ??? :angry:
Be careful she is under 16 lor .... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.