SONY Product launch @ Paragon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Aug 6, 2005
Hey guys,

There will be a Sony Product launch event happening next thursday 6th October @ Paragon. 10 models handpicked by the sony client will be there ! MelissaFaith and myself are included !

I will only know the timings when the date draws closer.. most prolly will be a full day event ! so cya there !!! =)

Kimberley said:
Hey guys,

There will be a Sony Product launch event happening next thursday 6th October @ Paragon. 10 models handpicked by the sony client will be there ! MelissaFaith and myself are included !

I will only know the timings when the date draws closer.. most prolly will be a full day event ! so cya there !!! =)
Welcome to clubsnap Kim :cheergal:

a new model/member is in the house ;)

welcome kim!

paragon owned by sph. not so friendly to photographers!

Kimberley said:
Hey guys,

Yep - got the invite. There will be a closed door event from 12-2 pm for some of the Sony's guests

Nothing for the public? :dunno:

need pass to shoot,tried before.

zaxh81 said:
need pass to shoot,tried before.

Thanx for update.

Kimberley said:
Hey guys,

Cool look!. Welcome!

hee thanks for the welcome ! =)

well, i received an email fm CS webmaster saying that some one tried to hack in my account more than 5 times with the wrong password !

To the person who TRIED to hack into my account : DON'T BE CHILDISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Thank u.

nv kno Sony got shop there...:sweat:

Kimberley said:

well, i received an email fm CS webmaster saying that some one tried to hack in my account more than 5 times with the wrong password !

To the person who TRIED to hack into my account : DON'T BE CHILDISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Thank u.

mayb some1 does hav a similiar name?:dunno:

Kimberley said:

Thank u.

Impressed that the CS admin actually monitors this sort of activity, when no damage or report from the rightful user of the account was made. Wish my sysadmin at work cares about his system as much!

Somehow, seeing this message makes me feel more confident with the CS website - that the sysadmin is watching ;)

ConnorMcLeod said:
Impressed that the CS admin actually monitors this sort of activity, when no damage or report from the rightful user of the account was made. Wish my sysadmin at work cares about his system as much!

Somehow, seeing this message makes me feel more confident with the CS website - that the sysadmin is watching ;)
Erm... Before u shoot ur mouth off again, do get the facts right.

If one's acc is being hacked into for 5 times or more, an email will automatically be sent to the owner for information sake.

Oh... and :thumbsup: for Kim.

Kimberley said:
Hey guys,

welcome 2 CS!!:lovegrin: thanks 4 sharing d info, may hav 2 settle w/ pics taken w/ my low res cellphone...:light:

Welcome Kim! Hope to see or hear of you more. :)

I wonder if it's the same event that I received an invite from Sony? Well if it is, I sure hope I can shoot some photos... pehaps by bringing my Sony F828, I can be accorded the shooting rights!;)

Kimberley said:

Thank u.

Welcome aboard!

About the hacking thing, i rem some time back there was a problem with the server, keep preventing log-ins and raising alerts.. I got message a few times, read that some of CS folks got same thing too.. Anyway u should change password once in a while, good practice y'know.. :)

pianodancer said:
I wonder if it's the same event that I received an invite from Sony? Well if it is, I sure hope I can shoot some photos... pehaps by bringing my Sony F828, I can be accorded the shooting rights!;)

parallel imports will b kept a gd distance from stage?;p

Status
Not open for further replies.