Sony MS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Guys..I wanna get the Sony MS...but heard 256MS is coming out soon...and 1G too!! When ah? any idea??
Especially if it's 1G!! Waoooo..

1gig? long time still.. now only 128.. then need to wait 256, then 512, then only 1 gig

took them 3 years to come out 128.. if they stick with that same timing, maybe another 5 years then 1gig?

Originally posted by TsQ
1gig? long time still.. now only 128.. then need to wait 256, then 512, then only 1 gig

took them 3 years to come out 128.. if they stick with that same timing, maybe another 5 years then 1gig?

the man at the shop told me 256 and 1 g will be comin in leh..

Originally posted by siron

the man at the shop told me 256 and 1 g will be comin in leh..

256 definately coming soon.. but 1gig should not be.. duunolar but u sure u want 1gig? suddenly u break it then heart damn pain lar..hehe.. get 256 x4 lar :)

Originally posted by TsQ

256 definately coming soon.. but 1gig should not be.. duunolar but u sure u want 1gig? suddenly u break it then heart damn pain lar..hehe.. get 256 x4 lar :)

Yeah 128 get a few...........better huh?? haha yeah yeah. Maybe 256 lah?? when u know?? cuz if I go overseas...128 sure not enough.
Image tank me also not sure...

When the 256MB coming in huh.....but this one come in like no effect on the price of lower capacities one.....

Originally posted by siron

Yeah 128 get a few...........better huh?? haha yeah yeah. Maybe 256 lah?? when u know?? cuz if I go overseas...128 sure not enough.
Image tank me also not sure...
IMHO, I think it not worth it to get the 1G MS(if there is)
Might as well top up a bit more get a 10G Image Tank.
Then use 2x64MB MS and then swap here and there.
Might be worth it to give these a thought.

duuno the pricing now, duuno when will 256 but should be soon since the time they release 128 till now already been a while..

but last time.. one 64 is cheaper then two 32.. duuno later one 256 cheaper then two 128 or not

Originally posted by TsQ
duuno the pricing now, duuno when will 256 but should be soon since the time they release 128 till now already been a while..

but last time.. one 64 is cheaper then two 32.. duuno later one 256 cheaper then two 128 or not

Image tank...is it BIG??

Hi,
I think you need a harddisk to work with the image tank.
So, the capacity will depend on the harddisk.

That's my understanding...

if not for MS, i would have got a F707 digicam instead of a film SLR.

1Gb MS? Maybe for the price of one I can get a spare Dynax 7 body.

Originally posted by munfai
if not for MS, i would have got a F707 digicam instead of a film SLR.

1Gb MS? Maybe for the price of one I can get a spare Dynax 7 body.

hahah I think it would cost abt say...errr $900 and above!
too much man...

Status
Not open for further replies.