Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
Hi Guys and ladies,

Wanna to organise a F828 outings?
Some of us maybe pros, some maybe newbie (I am newbie actually, still learning)
To share tips and everything on this camera, get to know each others and take some photoshoot.

Let's see where u all want to go? Shall we make it a Saturday.

After the photoshoot, maybe we can form a F828 fan club. :D

King Tiger said:
Hi Guys and ladies,

To share tips and everything on this camera, get to know each others and take some photoshoot.

Great idea! I really need to accelerate in my mastery of my 828. Only way is to learn and share knowledge with fellow users. Can we make it on a Sunday, or even weekdays? Becos I got to take photos for my friends' wedding this coming Sat.

Suggested places:
1) Chinatown (afternoon and evening shots)
2) any other good places, i'm running out of ideas...

Yeah, its a good idea to from a photo club. I have decided to keep my 828 and wanna make the best out of it. Count me in the outing guys!

So any suggestions as to where to go? Personally, I'm very keen on doing night shots and macro (have seen some very good macro images and I really need to improve a lot).

King Tiger said:
Hi Guys and ladies,

Oh great! F828 fan club !!! :gbounce:
may have night cycling at east coast tomorrow ... so sorry

snowspeeder said:
Shall we all fix it the next Saturday, 26 June?

Can't made it. Wedding shots :sweat: I will join the team. net me know more info

hi all, i am new here an just got my F828. Would love to join the outing. Would appreciate if can keep me posted. cheers :)

snowspeeder said:
Shall we all fix it the next Saturday, 26 June?

Is the outing confirm this Saturday?
In the morning? Any prefer location?
May I also we suggest to sit down, have a chit chat and exhange "know-how" information on F828 and also information on the accessories like close up, remote control, converter and etc.

Maybe, we can form a Sony Council then.

King Tiger said:
Is the outing confirm this Saturday?
In the morning? Any prefer location?
May I also we suggest to sit down, have a chit chat and exhange "know-how" information on F828 and also information on the accessories like close up, remote control, converter and etc.

Maybe, we can form a Sony Council then.

Sony Council or Sony Platoon sounds good to me! Morning or afternnon is ok with me. If its morning, how about Botanic Gardens (becos can sit at the visitors' centre cafe for a good chat)? If its in the later part of the afternoon, how about gathering downtown at Funan or nearby (becos can take sunset and night shots of the Clarke/Boat Quay area)?

Shall we take a little vote?

snowspeeder said:
Sony Council or Sony Platoon sounds good to me! Morning or afternnon is ok with me. If its morning, how about Botanic Gardens (becos can sit at the visitors' centre cafe for a good chat)? If its in the later part of the afternoon, how about gathering downtown at Funan or nearby (becos can take sunset and night shots of the Clarke/Boat Quay area)?

Shall we take a little vote?

Good ideas. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I will create this under new thread.
Please see incoming thread : The birth of Sony Jedi Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.