Sony F828 course

Status
Not open for further replies.
have not attended and don't know

but course syllabus as listed seems a bit "Simple ?"
assuming you already have some photo experience and can read the manual
somemore $150.00 not cheap ( plus i am broke : )

though the "World of Night Photography"
http://www.sony.com.sg/cgi-bin51/hs...e.HsBVT_overview.run?COURSEID=5&PAGE=Overview

seems more interesting and affordable at $99 ...

Lam

I attended that course before. Not worth the time, money and trouble, unless you are an absolute newbie. E.g. Aperture, DoF, shutter speeds, F stops, etc, all mean nothing to you. Or you have absolutely no idea what the mentioned items relate to you snapping a picture. Maybe you should consider attending.

First half of the lesson was spent in the classroom going thru the fundamentals of photography and some features of the F828. Second half was spent shooting around the 1 Fullerton to Esplanande. Time was too short, instructors weren't exactly the best.

You'll probably learn more by reading the Sony eBook and hanging around with the F828 weilding jedis around here.

bernards said:
I attended that course before. Not worth the time, money and trouble, unless you are an absolute newbie. E.g. Aperture, DoF, shutter speeds, F stops, etc, all mean nothing to you. Or you have absolutely no idea what the mentioned items relate to you snapping a picture. Maybe you should consider attending.

First half of the lesson was spent in the classroom going thru the fundamentals of photography and some features of the F828. Second half was spent shooting around the 1 Fullerton to Esplanande. Time was too short, instructors weren't exactly the best.

You'll probably learn more by reading the Sony eBook and hanging around with the F828 weilding jedis around here.
:bigeyes: Oohh.. thats terrible, I tot they are able to tell us more about the camera than just shutter speed and stuff. thanks for info!

They do cover stuff like EV lock, focus assist, multi-pattern & spot metering, etc. But nothing you won't won't pick up from the ebook. IMO not worth the $150.

Do yo have a copy of the ebook?

I saw that there is a version 2 of the ebook. not too sure if its good.

F828 wiedling Jedi I have become, thanks to bernards.

the ebook is good. provides lots of useful insightful tips. well, you can always "borrow" from some of us who has it. ;)

for those i haven lend to hor, sorry... i try to lend it to you guys asap... kinda busy...

so those who haven ask me to lend hor... :D

I shall be his replacement in the Jedi council. May the Force be with me. :blah:

rexus said:
Just wonder if anyone attended Sony F828 course?
Is it good?
There is a training on 24 Jul 04...$150 bucks though...

Hi rexus and Sony buddies
The Best course is to get a whole bunch of us meet together for photo taking/or chit chat in Coffee Bean to exhange knowlege, how-hows, you know, I know information.

Its free and also it get to know more friends. :D

King Tiger said:
Hi rexus and Sony buddies
The Best course is to get a whole bunch of us meet together for photo taking/or chit chat in Coffee Bean to exhange knowlege, how-hows, you know, I know information.

Its free and also it get to know more friends. :D
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.