Sony F707 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Posting this so anyone who wants to know what accessories to buy can refer to this.

DSC08371-707Accessories.jpg

F707_b300_222.jpg

Next step, I'll prioritise what are the important things to buy

Willy,

:thumbsup: Wow! Really envious that you've got an impressive collection of accessories.

BTW, where did you buy the RM-DR1 remote control?

I noticed that you did not have the Wide angle lens adapter.
You don't need it?

Cheers!!!

Tony

So thats what u have been carrying around!!! :D Very impressive set of accessories!! makes me drip saliva...;p

There are some missing items ..

- tripod
- your tool box
- zoo and jbp membership cards

:D

Originally posted by Tony K
Toolbox?

Inside put what?
Hammer, hand drill........ :bsmilie:

hehehehe...if i can recall the size of that toolbox correctly, I'm not surprise to find those inside :D

joking okie ;)

Willy,

:thumbsup: Wow! Really envious that you've got an impressive collection of accessories.

BTW, where did you buy the RM-DR1 remote control?

I noticed that you did not have the Wide angle lens adapter.
You don't need it?

Cheers!!!

Tony

Remote Control was bought in Sim Lim Square... a friend of mine just bought it yesterday in South Asia Computers in Funan, CP no stock.

The Wide Angle Adapter may come in useful at times (like the wedding shoot i'm gonna take on Tues).. but the infrequency I'm using it doesn't justify for the cost (If you notice, my favourite shots are animals & birds). I would love to take the Suntec Fountain with a wide angle, currently I simply can't get the whole fountain in.

Originally posted by megaweb

- tripod
- your tool box

Good idea... I shall go and take a pix of my full shooting gear including tripod, toolbox & vest....

Hmm.. actually he usually goes around with his pouch [as shown], his notebook bag [to download photos] and also the precious toolbox [ for resting, standing to take shots, temporary table for the notebook, mini table for drinks and most importantly a waterproof case to keep all the equiptments if it raining] .. ;P and finally his monfrotto tripod...

hmm... actually he's recently discovered another alternative, that is to wear his vest, and to our surprise, it can carry a reflector and notebook at the back pocket of the vest..:cool: hmm.. talking about his full gear, think thats about all... :D

Wah!

"Commando" photographer ?!?! :eek:

Does he have a motor generator & petrol on standby, just in case he kena lost in the Mandai jungle for a few days & no electricity to charge his batteries. :D

Are all our moderators so FULLY equipment for their shooting exercise?

P.S. : All animals & birds watch out! Willy & Gang will be back.

Wah!

"Commando" photographer ?!?! :eek:

Does he have a motor generator & petrol on standby, just in case he kena lost in the Mandai jungle for a few days & no electricity to charge his batteries. :D

Are all our moderators so FULLY equipment for their shooting exercise?

P.S. : All animals & birds watch out! Willy & Gang will be back.

Erm.. I do have a solar charger.. hehe

Originally posted by megaweb

- tripod
- your tool box

Haha... here's a pix of the tripd & toolbox
F707_toolbox.jpg

compared to willy's stuffs, think i onli have 1/5 of that amount :D

Originally posted by Michael Ang

hey!! show leh.. show leh... SOLAR CHARGER !!! WOWOWWOW

Ok... here's the pics of the chargers I bought from http://www.thomas-distributing.com

mh-c204f-4aa16+.jpg

"The Mighty MAHA MH-C204F, Mother of All Chargers"
http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mh-c204f-4aa160dc.htm
Almost all rechargable battery review sites recommend this.

batsvpk2.jpg

BATTERY-SAVER POWERPAK - Runs, Charges, and Travels
This Solar charger can charge AA batteries and has a 12V car jack as well to use your car accessories... the power output is limited however, only 0.5A (can't power my notebook, but maybe can trickle charge, but haven't tried).

You have so many filters/lens to blow every now and then,
better go and buy a $12 blower,
I mean the one with metal tip and made in swiss one, there shouldn't be a second one around.
Much more powerful (stronger wind) and feels much better in hand.

Originally posted by zhoufang
You have so many filters/lens to blow every now and then,
better go and buy a $12 blower,
I mean the one with metal tip and made in swiss one, there shouldn't be a second one around.
Much more powerful (stronger wind) and feels much better in hand.

Good suggestion.... will get it soon..

Wow, an impressive collection of accessories.

Just wondering, are the quality of the Canon closeups much better than the Hoya ones and do you need any step up/down ring for use with the F707 ?

I own a Hoya +3 and +4 closeups, but it gives a blue aura around the edges when used with the B300 :...(

Where to find the Canon closeup lens and spirit level and for how much ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.