Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, would love to hear your comments about this phone as compared to Samsung Omnia and HTC Touch Diamond ...

TIA! :)

Today played with the X1 a little. Didn't like the slide out keyboard, and it's damn thick! I think like the i850. So kind of disappointed with its physical after the long wait. No time to try out its software and control yet. Also, it's a 3.2MP camera. I still prefer full touch screen. Convenience and quick. So, if entry require the slide out key board, then perhaps it's another disappointment.

At this moment, I still love my Omnia very very much. Any other views on the X1?
Cheers!

yup specs wise the the HTC touch HD looks the best, I think screen resolution/size is very impt for surfing. That is the phone I wanted to get. but I got the touch diamond instead as it is cheaper.

First choice would be....

1. HTC Touch HD

2. HTC Diamond / OMNIA

3. Sony X1........don't get it......it's just too troublesome and thick.

Was deciding between X1 and the HTC Touch Pro just a few days ago. Finally got the Touch Pro. I don't like the keyboard of X1. Also had reservations on the panels for X1 and software compatibility. So far the TP seems OK for me as a upgrade from Tytn II.

A friend of mine is a property agent and is using a HTC (can't remember which model). As I was with him yesterday, calls keep coming to his phone and although the conversation time with each call was very short (less than a minute or at most a minute) the phone was very hot (my friend complaint about it and put his phone on my palm to let me feel it).

So I'm quite concern about this now. Guess the Omnia is one of the better ones now. Haven't tried the X1 yet. Hopefully will not be far worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.